Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Side Work is a cozy Spanish American lounge in an intimate setting that offers a full menu composed of seasonal sharable plates, rotating craft cocktails, and an extensive, well curated wine list.
In 2022, we welcomed two new chefs who have created a dining experience like no other. Both chefs come with years of Michelin Star background experience that has taken Side Work restaurant to new heights & expectations. Side Work is Taste of Telluride's "People's Choice" Winner for 2 years in a row w/ our Achiote Pineapple Cured Hamachi and Dominic's Ceviche.
Side Work Restaurant has a strict 24 hour Cancelation Policy. Any 'day of' cancelations will result in a fee of $65 per person.
We do not offer a designated kid's menu. Please understand that our menu is not designed to accommodate the expectations of younger diners, however, we will do our best to find items off our menu that we believe younger diners will enjoy.
Elegant rustic ambiance creates an unique dining experience at 10,551 feet above sea level!
Renowned for its culinary excellence and extraordinary service, Allred's offers our guests an award-winning Wine List, with an emphasis on exceptional wines from around the world.
Allred's is operating with a prix fixe menu that mixes local and regional as well as organic and original.
Our contemporary American cuisine is available daily for dinner throughout the Summer and Winter seasons. Reservations are strongly encouraged.
The bar offers the full pre-fixe menu as well as a la carte options. Bar seating is first come, first serve.
To get to Allred's, take the gondola from either Telluride or Mountain Village and exit at the mid-station—St. Sophia Station. Follow the signs to Allred's.
To see photos of our inside and outside dining areas, please see our photo gallery. The restaurant also offers private dining in the wine cellar for special events.
Chad Scothorn, Owner and Executive Chef, has received national attention and praise for his original cuisine. Truly authentic, all menu items are made entirely from scratch, including the house baked bread, sauces, desserts, and even the ice creams. Cosmopolitan offers an extensive wine list with local, domestic and international wines, and delicious craft cocktails.
We look forward to a great 2023/2024 ski season.
We also offer catering services in the privacy of your home. Wine and Delectable Pairing Classes are available weekly.
Located in the heart of Mountain Village, CO, indulge your senses with our Chef inspired traditional Thai cuisine & Asian influenced dishes. Dinner served nightly using the freshest specially sourced and local ingredients. A culinary experience enhanced by striking mountain sunsets and a cocktail menu unlike any other in Telluride.
- SCSethCvipDenver / Colorado •8 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoVery consistent. And though I gave only **** for value, Telluride has become very expensive, especially for businesses who deliver quality by taking care of their employees. The fact that you would pay less in a city is probably irrelevant.More infoNew Sheridan Chop HousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Telluride•4.9
- JAJoAnnSDenver / Colorado •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoThe food was excellent service very personal and excellent.More infoCosmopolitan - TelluridePrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Telluride•4.8
- EMErikaM1 review5.0Dined on Oct 28, 2023The food and drinks were delicious, and we were super happy with everything we ordered! The inside was cozy and intimate without feeling stuffy. Was perfect for our romantic night out! We will definitely be coming back here to try some of the other options on the menu!More infoPetite MaisonPrice: Expensive• French• Telluride•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipRaleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023This is one of our favorite restaurants in telluride! Great ambiance, great service, and wonderful food! They also have an excellent wine list! Try the trout and also the homemade ice creams!More info221 South OakPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Telluride•4.6
- DDurangoDenver / Colorado •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We had a fantastic meal. Our server was very friendly and stopped by our table frequently - even though the restaurant was slammed. Wonderful food, comfortable table, and overall great environment. We will definitely be back.More infoThe NationalPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Telluride•4.8
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The best places to grab a drink in Denver
Denver’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Denver’s best outdoor dining
Denver’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
20 restaurants that scream “Denver”
Get to know the Mile High City through some of its best restaurants.
10 top date night restaurants in Denver
Denver’s breathtaking mountainscapes and vibrant nightlife options mean a memorable date is never out of reach. Come February, romance fills the air—and the restaurants—in the Mile High City. A proposal-worthy steakhouse downtown is known for extra-intimate velvet booths. In Central Park, a lively cantina is a popular group hang venue, thanks to shareable plates of Mexican soul food. At a renowned oyster spot in Cherry Creek, elegant seafood feasts draw plenty of couples. No matter how you’re celebrating love, these romantic restaurants have a table for you. Read on for a guide to 10 Denver restaurants serving up date night-worthy meals and backdrops.
Denver’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Get ready for an influx of fresh, exciting spots in Denver to try. As per usual, pizza remains popular, but in Lakewood there’s a new Italian joint offering much more than just the pie. Tacos, too, are popping up more and more, and there are two new examples that can’t be missed. Each of these five places are absolute musts for your restaurant radar.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Telluride is a small, quaint ski town, making it a memorable place to grab a bite to eat after hitting the slopes. Cafes and restaurants offer diners a local seasonal variety while international fare like French, Mexican and Thai are also available. Try noodle dishes and curries as well as chicken fingers and specialty burritos. King crab ceviche lettuce wraps offer you an eclectic dining experience that the area is known for, but if you’re in a hurry, grab a ham-and-cheese croissant to go. Several bakeries will keep you happy with donuts, cookies and cakes. Even though people visit Telluride for the slopes and the snow, the townspeople know the importance of providing visitors and locals with a good meal.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Telluride is Ania's Table
- The Peaks Resort and Spa
- Blue Mesa Lodge #40B
- Cimarron Lodge #4
- Tres Casas A
- Engineer Mountain Forest Service Station
- Bear Creek Lodge 406
- Mountainside Inn #406
- Prospect Express
- Bear Creek Lodge 311
- Sheep Creek
- Telluride Historical Museum
- New Sheridan Hotel
- Columbine Ranger Station
- Silverpick Condos by Durango Red Cliff Properties
- Ice Lakes
- Purgatory Lodge by Purgatory Resort
- Purgatory Village Condo by Purgatory Resort
- San Miguel River