Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Since its beginnings as a local gathering spot over 35 years ago, Mustards Grill has blossomed into a destination for all who appreciate memorable food, superb wines and a warm welcome. Mustards food is Chef/Owner Cindy Pawlcyn’s mix of American regional dishes with global influences. The list of “Way Too Many Wines” represents the best from appellations throughout California and the New World.
Mustards is an American Grill, featuring flavors from around the globe. The wood-burning grill produces such favorites as Cindy’s famous Mongolian Pork Chop, Sonoma Rabbit, and the ½ pound Niman Ranch hamburger. The oakwood smoker fills the restaurant with aromas of BBQ baby back ribs, Wood Oven Duck, and our Oooeee Smoked Pork. Specialties include Seared Ahi Tuna on sesame crackers and Crispy Calamari tossed with curried slaw. The eclectic wine list features Way Too Many Wines from The Napa Valley, Sonoma, The Oregon, and Europe!
NEW: Coqueta Napa Valley
Chef Michael Chiarello's award winning restaurant, Coqueta San Francisco, has come to the Napa Valley! Coqueta means “flirt” or “infatuation” in Spanish, and represents Michael Chiarello and his team’s exploration and interpretation of Spanish Cuisine, wine and inspired cocktails, while highlighting the bounty of Northern California.
Leveraging the Bay Area’s legacy as the local food movement capitol of the world, paired with the natural bounty of Napa Valley and a year-round growing climate, the culinary team operates under a culinary philosophy ruled by the seasons, with an emphasis on local production and sourcing.
Brix prefers to host experiences focused on the entire group. Please note, separate reservations made with the intent to create larger parties cannot be accommodated.
Please follow the link “Event Inquire” on our website to inquire about parties larger than six guests. We have private rooms available for groups of more than six guests.
We are also offer a robust menu of take-out dishes, and a selection of wines from our vast cellar.
- ARAR2012San Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Always a favorite. Best tiramisu in the valley!More infoBottega Napa ValleyPrice: Expensive• Italian• Yountville•4.5
- CMCarlosMSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Amazing place, great food, good service, fair valueMore infoCOQUETA - Napa ValleyPrice: Expensive• Spanish• Yountville•4.3
- DLDLishvipSan Francisco Bay Area •37 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We got a last minute brunch reservation on New Year's Day and we're glad to have made the drive up. We sat outdoors on the patio with our dog and with the break in our rainy weather, had a wonderful experience. They even had a separate menu for our dog - whoa! We sat near the heaters and fire pit and our table was ideal. Ordered the chilaquiles and an omelette, and both were delish! The biggest order of chilaquiles ever - I had to order another side of eggs to finish it. It was really good! Coffee was strong and smooth. The only reason for the 4* was the service, but given the current economic situ, we understand it's tough to get back up to full staffing. The staff were warm and welcoming, just a bit lengthy. We're glad to have had such a great start to our new year and we'll certainly be back. It was more than a great experience!More infoLucy Restaurant and Bar at BardessonoPrice: Expensive• Californian• Yountville•4.5
- WwarmspringslocalvipSan Francisco Bay Area •80 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The smoked salmon eggs Benedict I had was perfectly done. My husband thoroughly enjoyed the Cassoulet - smoky beans, duck leg, pork belly, sausage and bacon cooked in a clay vessel. Yummy truffled eggs for an appetizer and a decadent chocolate crème brûlée for desert. Great service. We’ll be back again and again.More infoBistro JeantyPrice: Expensive• French• Yountville•4.7
- GgregcSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023An utterly amazing place. Service and food was top notch… and yea those trees are real. Ask about themMore infoRH YountvillePrice: Expensive• American• Yountville•4.7
San Francisco’s 10 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
San Francisco’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Thai gem and a buzzy trattoria from an award-winning hospitality group.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 7, 2023 there are 11 restaurants in Yountville. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Italian, French, Farm-to-table, Spanish and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Yountville who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Yountville either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Spirits In Stone Gallery
- Ad Hoc Restaurant
- Napa Valley Lodge
- Lavender, A Four Sisters Inn
- Vintner's Golf Club
- Yountville Park
- Oleander House
- Domaine Chandon
- Brix Restaurant
- Gordon Gallery
- Chimney Rock Golf Course
- Ma I Sonry Napa Valley
- Villagio Inn and Spa
- Lincoln Theater
- The French Laundry
- Napa Valley Bike Tours
- Maison Fleurie, A Four Sisters Inn
- Vintage 1870
- Bardessono Hotel and Spa
- Napa Valley Museum