Cuisine (20 of 51)
75 restaurants available nearby
We felt a little rushed by our waiter, cocktails arrived at the same time as our starters, main course came without the table cleared from the starters…. I think we were rushed due to a 1.5 / 2 hr reservation window. It just took the edge off the evening which overall was a good experience. We just...
We eat the beetroot salad, fresh and light, definitely something different from usual American dishes. The Lucy’s burger and French fries were also excellent. Perfect and quiet environment for those who want to relax.
I arrived 10min early after a long drive and told we don’t open until 11:30am, okay no problem. However when I came back at 11:25 the hostess had sat several parties. As a committed customer this didn’t sit well with me as I had offered to sit anywhere to assist other reservations.
Personalized service. The decor is lovely. The ravioli with lemon sauce was delicate and delicious. My husband had rigatoni bolangese and it just the right amount of meat sauce. The wine list is extensive so be prepared for some time to study it.
- Mission San Francisco Solano
- Happy Hollow Park And Zoo
- Legion of Honor
- 13 Views Lounge Bar
- San Francisco Symphony
- Oxbow Public Market
- Castro District
- Domaine Chandon Winery
- Childrens Multicultural Museum
- Shoreline Amphitheatre
- Aquarium of The Bay Fisherman's Wharf
- Asian Art Museum
- San Francisco Botanical Garden Society At Strybing Arboretum
- Great America Theme Park
- SFMOMA, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- Hess Collection Museum
- M H De Young Memorial Museum
- Iris And B Gerald Cantor Center For Visual Arts
- Old Faithful Geyser of California
- American Conservatory Theater