Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
If visiting for the first time, we are a casually elegant restaurant and boutique which serves a wide selection of French inspired American dishes as well as showcasing our world renowned selection of Caviars, smoked salmon and other French delicacies.
Our boutique is open 7 days a week from 11a - 5p with our full Boutique menu available every day for take out, delivery or FedEx delivery if not within our local courier area.
Just a short walk from the Sunset Strip, WeHo's iconic Gay Bars & Hotels
Craft Cocktails, Boutique Wines & Intelligentsia Coffees
Happy Hour Daily 4-6 PM & All Day Tuesdays
Voted Top 100 Neighborhood Gems by OpenTable Diners
ABSteak features the finest cuts of dry-aged meats with a specialized dry-aging room onsite, signature marinades, banchans (Korean side dishes), and smokeless grill systems at every table.
At ABSteak, Chef Back stays true to his take on cultural merging, mixing flavors and tastes of his Korean origin along with a variety of other cuisines in an exotic fashion. From a dry aging room to smokeless grills at every table, cooking and eating take center stage in a vibrant, social setting.
An Upscale Indian Bistro dishing up Curries, Tikkas, & other favorites, in an intimate space.
We are now open daily for breakfast and lunch. Dinner is offered six nights a week, Monday-Saturday. We are unable to guarantee a seating preference of indoors or outdoors. We recommend a sweater or light coat during the evenings.
Serving American fare from upscale comfort food to vegan specialities in the heart of the West Hollywood Design district.
Craig's offers covered and heating patio seating, indoor and bar seating. Reservations are recommended, but walk-ins accepted and our bar features our full dinner menu.
We allow a 90-minute dining experience per table.
We offer a full menu of brunch, lunch and dinner options to satisfy your munchies. Food items are express delivered from our restaurant partner, Kitchen24.
That's not all! Experience cannabis reimagined with our full slate of programming. Check out our weekend DJ nights, comedy shows, drag brunch, yoga classes, art classes and more. Find out more about what's happening at The Studio Lounge on our website.
Must be 21 years of age or older for entry.
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoGreat experience, highly recommend coming to this location and ordering the hot stone flambé wagyuMore infoNobu Los AngelesPrice: Expensive• Cocktail Bar• West Hollywood•4.5
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWhat an incredible, unique experience. My daughter had a special celebration and she loved it. Compliments, food and service did not disappoint! Very attentive and friendly service. We will be back.More infoBarton G. The Restaurant - Los AngelesPrice: Very Expensive• American• West Hollywood•4.4
- NJNilaJ1 review5.0Dined on Aug 29, 2023Valet parking service could have been better especially with the expensive car I had. I gave him the keys and he just parked it literally two spots down, it would be better to have it off street parking. That's what you would expect in addition to the website and the price that he stated doesn't reflect equally. The website said less and I was charged more although I still gave him a $10 tip. As for the 20% charge realistically if you're going to charge 20% then make sure they've earned the 20%. I understand cost of living and everything in general has gone up, but then your standard shouldn't lower if you're going to charge more.More infoRosalinePrice: Expensive• Peruvian• West Hollywood•4.6
- MCMissyCongenialityLos Angeles •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jul 6, 2023This was my first time visiting MelrosePlace and I loved it! The space is gorgeous and I love where it's located. We came on a very quiet weeknight, the night after the 4th of July, so we were able to chat with the server a bit and learn more about the menu and usual atmosphere. I've seen IG stories where there's DJs and a full rooftop, and it always looks fun. The rooftop where we sat is gorgeous in design and layout with beautiful views of the area. I had the Euphoria cocktail and the Spicy Rainbow Crispy Rice and my friend ordered the Spicy Pasta ala Vodka, which I tried and it was all really delicious. I'm looking forward to returning and trying more of their menu items. Thank you MelrosePlace!More infoMELROSEPLACE LAPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• West Hollywood•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinervipLos Angeles •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Everything was delicious. The service was at a very high level. Special thanks to the guards for their understanding and help. We liked it very much and we will be glad to visit this restaurant again.More infoCatch Steak LAPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• West Hollywood•4.5
The LA Times and NY Times have spoken: these are their favorite LA restaurants of 2023
Yangban, Pasjoli, République and others made the cut.
A guide to the supersized drinking and dining experience at DTLA’s new Level 8
This adult playground has an upscale teppanyaki restaurant, a live-fire South American grill, and more.
Discover West Hollywood
Quite honestly, West Hollywood is one tasty neighborhood. If you’re craving a burger, there's no better option than the neighborhood's iconic Hickory Burger, which features a single patty slathered with a sweet-smoky hickory sauce. Another West Hollywood signature dish, chicken and waffles, blends a sweet and salty mix over the meat. The neighborhood is home to a large number of vegans and vegetarians; restaurants serving anything from sushi to burgers have found tasty ways to accommodate these diners. This neighborhood includes many sidewalk cafes where you can catch a glimpse of local stars and enjoy farm-to-table seasonal selections that highlight the local seafood, produce, charcuterie and more.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in West Hollywood is Zarape’
- Chateau Marmont
- Sunset Plaza Shopping Center
- The WeHo Suite
- Farmer's Daughter Hotel
- Legendary Laurel Canyon in the Hollywood Hills
- Farmers Market
- The London West Hollywood
- Palihouse West Hollywood
- Madonna's Former Home
- Saharan Motor Hotel
- West Hollywood Park
- Gorgeous Vacation House
- Alta Cienega Motel
- Andaz West Hollywood
- Farmers Market Los Angeles
- Roxy Theatre West Hollywood
- Beverly Gardens Park
- The Grove
- Hotel Beverly Terrace
- Parklabrea Shopping Center