Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Forbidden Island Tiki Lounge is a tropical vacation spot right in the middle of your hometown! Serving award-winning, world famous classic and exotic cocktails along with many original recipes, along with some tasty snacks, Forbidden Island is a retro-oasis in the desert of your busy modern day! Now open indoors (seated capacity only) as well as outdoors in our Tiki Garden/ Patio, 7 days a week.
* Please note that all reservations are limited to 90 minutes for groups of 1-3 and 2 hours for groups of 4-8.
A Trabocco is a unique fishing pier found along the Adriatic coast of Abruzzo. Architect and Designer Lev Weisbach of Weisbach Architecture|Design was inspired by the beautiful Trabocchi of Abruzzo when he created his spectacular design. With its reclaimed wood ceilings, dramatic copper encased fireplace, and modern bar Trabocco is warm and welcoming yet strikingly dramatic and modern.
But most of all, Alley & Vine is a warm, welcoming place to enjoy yourself and the company of those you care about. Our team is a family and we want to care for you & yours.
Here at Shirasoni Japanese Restaurant, we pride ourselves on providing excellent service, using the freshest of ingredients, and our delightfully entertaining authentic Japanese Teppanyaki and Sushi dinner shows while providing a fun, friendly, and family experience. Online reservations are for Teppanyaki dining only.
Tomatina is a classic Italian restaurant. This is a casual and relaxed Italian neighborhood restaurant. As a sharp contrast to fine Italian dining, this is a place to enjoy a glass of wine and unwind with unpretentious pasta dishes served in hearty portions. Tomatina is designed to appeal to as many people as possible, which is why they carry a vegetarian, gluten-free and children's menu in addition to their regular ones. Each month, Tomatina offers seasonal specials in addition to the normal menu. These offerings have included a chicken apple salad, roasted cauliflower pizza and even a proscuitto and fig piadine. Staples of the menu that guests can always count on are dishes such as the ravioli di formaggi, mini-hand tossed pizzas.
- BABayAreaMom1 review4.0Dined 2 days agoWe were the first customer to order and dine in however our order took longer than the other customer that came in a little later.More infoAlley & VinePrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Alameda•4.7
- SShanonSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWaitress was attentive & polite Restaurant & restrooms clean & well kept Food was excellent My friend’s birthday & has come a few times & loves the classic deep dish ! See you next year :) Thank you Shanon SlateMore infoThe Star on ParkPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Alameda•4.2
- PTPTonTvipSan Francisco Bay Area •11 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoBest sauerkraut ever. Really, it was amazing. The sausage and schnitzel were both delicious. Generous portions. Interesting menu with lots of choice. Great beer selection. Friendly and efficient service. Make a reservation. We’ll definitely go back.More infoSpeisekammerPrice: Moderate• German• Alameda•4.8
- LILIZNSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 4, 2023We went for the seasonal prix fixe menu. It was as advertised. Staff was friendly and helpful. A very good option for casual dining.More infoTomatina - AlamedaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Alameda•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jul 2, 2023Great experience like always! Food, Wine ,Service & Music all on point. Thank you Kyle!More infoWine & WafflesPrice: Moderate• American• Alameda•4.4
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
Here are Food & Wine’s Best New Chefs and Best Restaurants in the US for 2023
Read on for the magazine’s picks for the best new chefs in the country and readers’ top restaurants in the US.