Red Stag Grill-Grand Bohemian Hotel Asheville5133 reviews4.6American$$$$AshevilleBooked 41 times today
Benne on Eagle1781 reviews4.2American$$$$AshevilleBooked 15 times today
Isa's Bistro1738 reviews4.4Contemporary French$$$$AshevilleBooked 17 times today
Hemingway's Cuba2273 reviews4.0Cuban$$$$AshevilleBooked 13 times today
Bargello257 reviews4.6Mediterranean$$$$AshevilleBooked 8 times today
Tupelo Honey - South Asheville2955 reviews4.5Contemporary Southern$$$$AshevilleBooked 16 times today
The Restaurant at The Greystone399 reviews4.6American$$$$Highlands / SapphireBooked 11 times today
Some of the area chefs in Asheville have nicknamed their town "Foodtopia" because of the area's well-known creative passion for great cuisine. Culinary experts throughout the entire western portion of North Carolina appear to have adopted this sentiment. Elegant fine dining establishments can be found alongside mid-priced luncheonettes. You can find a creative local deli for sandwiches, soups, and salads. Your hotel's dining area may turn out to be a five-star restaurant. Whether you're in Asheville or another Western North Carolina hub, there is no shortage of high-quality food choices. European flavors are popular; German schnitzel with spaetzle shows up on menus around town. Mexican fare is another plentiful option, and Caribbean spices have found a place in the Asheville area too. Many local menus provide vegetarian and vegan choices as well as gluten-free options.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Asheville / Western North Carolina who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Asheville / Western North Carolina either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Contemporary Southern, Contemporary American, Steakhouse, Southern and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
As of February 2, 2023 there are 63 restaurants in Asheville / Western North Carolina. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Renaissance Asheville Hotel
- Asheville Mall
- Eastvale Shopping Center
- Bee Gum Lodge
- Rumbling Bald Resort
- Roan Mountain State Park
- Old Edwards Inn & Spa
- Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown
- Double Camp Recreation Area
- United States Weather Station
- Aloft - Asheville Downtown
- Roy Taylor Forest
- Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park
- Mount Mitchell State Park
- Biltmore Estate And Winery
- Northland Shopping Center
- Harmon Den Wildlife Management Area
- River Arts District
- Clarion Inn Biltmore Village
- Chimney Rock Park
- The Best Breakfast Restaurants in Asheville
- 19 Asheville Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- The Best Bars for Foodies in Asheville
- The Best Wings in Asheville
- The Best Restaurants in Asheville
- 36 Asheville / Western North Carolina Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- The Most Fun Restaurants in Asheville
- The Best Cheap Eats in Asheville
- The Best Pizza in Asheville
- The Best Brunch Restaurants in Asheville