Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our unique lakeside getaway is the perfect ambiance for our chef’s curated menu. Begin the evening with our flavorful dinner options and custom cocktails, and let the night evolve into a late-night revelry.
The perfect escape, we look forward to seeing you at Ivy by the Lake.
- PPhilippeCoastal North Carolina •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThis is a beautiful gem hidden away in one of the more gorgeous rides in Virginia. Tucked away by Great Falls you'll find wonderful and incredibly professional service with food worth every cent. If you're unsure of what to order or how to eat it, the wait staff will courteously help you. It was a wonderful way to celebrate a birthday and anniversary and we will certainly be coming back again.More infoL'Auberge Chez FrancoisPrice: Very Expensive• French• Great Falls•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •5 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoGreat experience! Thank you! Food was excellent! Will return soon!More infoDC Prime SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Ashburn•4.6
- RERolandEWashington, D.C. Area •12 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 15, 2023It’s always nice dining by the lake on the patio of Bungalow Lakehouse on a beautiful late summer evening.More infoThe Bungalow LakehousePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Sterling•4.6
- MMuslimahsWashington, D.C. Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 9, 2023I celebrated my birthday. Our waitress Tory was awesome. She offered to take birthday picture and video of us singing. Her recommendations were great. We came from Baltimore, MD which is it an 1hr and half drive. It was absolutely worth it. The fried cauliflower, lamb stir fry, crunchy chicken, cheese cake, and shrimp and lobster risotto was absolutely delicious. Our Mocktails were good also. Who doesn't love Halal smores. We will be coming back with all of our family and friends.More infoIVY by the LakePrice: Moderate• Middle Eastern• Sterling•4.1
- CBChrisBEcuador •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Fantastic place for a dinner date! I would highly recommend.More infoBenihana - Dulles, VAPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Sterling•4.2
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make now at Washington, D.C.’s hottest 2023 restaurant openings
Washington, D.C.’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Washington D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
18 restaurants that define dining in Washington, D.C.
Sample the tastes that are essential to Washington, D.C. by booking a table at one of the city’s 18 greatest restaurants right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants in Washington, D.C. for every kind of date
Washington, DC’s quaint neighborhoods, spectacular riverscapes, and burgeoning culinary scene all conjure romance. Whether you’re celebrating a proposal, an anniversary, or a long overdue night together, a charming perch is never hard to find in the nation’s capital. A Dupont Circle townhouse, made for intimate occasions, serves top-notch Mediterranean plates on its wisteria-clad patio. Korean and Southern flavors come together at a handsome Penn Quarter hotspot, sure to up the ante on any anniversary. Read on for a guide to 9 date-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC, ready to host your romantic night out.
12 of Washington, D.C.’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. On the North End, a neighborhood with a deep-rooted Italian connection, ring in just about anything with decadent lobster agnolotti in a 19th-century row house. For a gathering with friends, head to the Back Bay, where an acclaimed chef serves up bountiful seafood platters, piled high with local oysters. If it’s a more intimate milestone you’re marking, grab a reservation at an elegant omakase spot in Chinatown. Book a table at one of these top 12 restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Washington, D.C.’s Finest Bars: Where to Drink in the District
With over 170 nations represented in just 68 square miles, the District serves as a captivating destination for diners looking to sample flavors from across the globe—drinks included. As the city’s culinary scene thrives and expands, choosing where to grab a drink has never been so much fun. From unmarked doors that lead to stylish, subterranean social clubs to rooftop lounges with specialty cocktails and unmatched monument views, here are some of Washington, D.C.’s best bars.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Sterling is a suburb of Washington, D.C., that comes to life in the evenings and on the weekends. Known as the home of many golf clubs and community spaces, Sterling also boasts several expansive outdoor recreation areas, such as Claude Moore Park. At the park, you can enjoy a picnic with some of the Middle Eastern or Indian food that can be picked up from the downtown food trucks. Chicken shawarma is one of the most popular options. Sterling is also home to many sports bars that are abuzz with activity on the weekends. The community has a growing population hailing from Central and South America. You'll find plenty of family-owned and operated casual restaurants offering Ecuadorian specialties such as humitas.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Sterling is La Prensa
- Courtyard Dulles Town Center
- Volcano Island Waterpark
- Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Wash. Dulles
- Mckee Beshers Wildlife Management Area
- Briar Patch Park
- 1757 Golf Club
- Sterling Park Shopping Center
- Sugarland Plaza Shopping Center
- Potomack Lakes Sportsplex
- Claude Moore Park
- Parc City Shopping Center
- Town Center Shopping Center
- Loudoun Heritage Farm Museum
- Hawthorn Suites Sterling Dulles North
- Sterling Plaza Shopping Center
- Potomac Run Shopping Center
- Algonkian Regional Park
- Dulles Town Center Mall
- Hyatt Place Sterling Dulles Airport North