Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our Motto is:
"Hospitality is the Art of Making Others Feel Welcome, Comfortable, and at Home.
It is the Talent for Spreading Warmth and Kindness that will be Remembered Always."
Along with an array of beers, its menu includes wines and a wide selection of specialty cocktails. You'll further enjoy a casual and pub-like experience at Not Your Average Joe's Kitchen & Bar. Its decor includes an open kitchen, bench seating and a separate bar area with mounted flat screen televisions all around for watching sporting events.
Located in Potomac Town Center, Not Your Average Joe's Woodbridge is close to a wide variety of shopping, lodging, and entertainment options. Stay nearby at the the Hilton Garden Inn and Homewood Suites, shop at Potomac Mills Mall or Prince William Shopping Center, or watch a movie at the AMC Potomac Mills 18.
- CCarlosWashington, D.C. Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat food, courteous service. I’d recommend this place to friends & family.More infoAroma Latin FusionPrice: Expensive• Latin American• Woodbridge•4.6
- RRethaVirginia •6 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023Great greeting, clean restaurant, good food, priced right.More infoBahama Breeze - Woodbridge - Potomac MillsPrice: Moderate• Caribbean• Woodbridge•4.4
- WBWillyBobvipWashington, D.C. Area •238 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023We love this local restaurant and dine here every week because the array of menu options provides interesting variety, the service is always excellent and the ambiance is inviting. Our favorite server, Des, is amazing; she treats us like family and anticipates our every need even before we can ask for it. Finally, you can tell when a restaurant manager is being effective and Henry is a good example; he’s always out on the floor assuring things are on track and he always stops by our table looking for feedback.More infoNot Your Average Joe's WoodbridgePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Woodbridge•4.1
- TBTheBruncherWashington, D.C. Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We came for the sunday brunch and were well pleased with the range of offerings, the quality of he food, and the service.More infoCharbroil Grill Brazilian SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Brazilian Steakhouse• Woodbridge•4.5
- SMStaceyMWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We are not foodies, but we know what we like, and the variety of food items at Firebirds is consistently good. First time we tried the brunch menu—service, quality, and flavor were consistent with lunch and dinner items we had enjoyed before.More infoFirebirds Wood Fired Grill - WoodbridgePrice: Moderate• American• Woodbridge•4.6
10 special occasion-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC
An epic night out in the country’s capital can mean dining where the Beltway bigwigs do—but it doesn’t have to. Washington, DC’s signature diversity trickles down to its special occasion spots, too. These restaurants in and around the District have what it takes to uplevel any occasion—even if it’s just a midweek dinner. Read on for a guide to the 10 best special occasion spots in Washington, DC, right now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make now at Washington, D.C.’s hottest 2023 restaurant openings
Washington, D.C.’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Washington D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
18 restaurants that define dining in Washington, D.C.
Sample the tastes that are essential to Washington, D.C. by booking a table at one of the city’s 18 greatest restaurants right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants in Washington, D.C. for every kind of date
Washington, DC’s quaint neighborhoods, spectacular riverscapes, and burgeoning culinary scene all conjure romance. Whether you’re celebrating a proposal, an anniversary, or a long overdue night together, a charming perch is never hard to find in the nation’s capital. A Dupont Circle townhouse, made for intimate occasions, serves top-notch Mediterranean plates on its wisteria-clad patio. Korean and Southern flavors come together at a handsome Penn Quarter hotspot, sure to up the ante on any anniversary. Read on for a guide to 9 date-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC, ready to host your romantic night out.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Washington, D.C.’s Finest Bars: Where to Drink in the District
With over 170 nations represented in just 68 square miles, the District serves as a captivating destination for diners looking to sample flavors from across the globe—drinks included. As the city’s culinary scene thrives and expands, choosing where to grab a drink has never been so much fun. From unmarked doors that lead to stylish, subterranean social clubs to rooftop lounges with specialty cocktails and unmatched monument views, here are some of Washington, D.C.’s best bars.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Whether you’re in Woodbridge for a day of shopping, a sporting event, or to experience the history or nature of the area, you’re in for a treat because this is one town whose culinary offerings are as diverse as the activities it offers. Imagine finishing a day of shopping with an elegant dinner of Tatin d'Aubergines au Fromage de Chevre or Coquille St. Jacques. Nature and history lovers might enjoy the bold flavors of wood-fired steak and seafood entries. If it’s a quick bite to eat after a game you want, you can’t go wrong with classic American favorites, like prime rib, burgers, and pizza. With so many excellent eateries in Woodbridge, you won't go home hungry.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Woodbridge is Bistro L'Hermitage
- Marumsco Plaza Shopping Center
- Hawison Homestead Park
- Independent Hill Park
- Lynwood Shopping Center
- Lake Ridge Park
- Davis Ford Park
- Hampton Inn Woodbridge
- Butler Stadium
- Potomac Plaza Shopping Center
- Woodbridge Shopping Center
- Hamill Mill Park
- Minnieville Manor Park
- Old Hickory Golf Club
- Super 8 Dunfries Quantico Virginia
- Possum Point Power Station
- Quantico National Cemetery
- Prince William Plaza Shopping Center
- Rippon Virginia Railway Express Station
- Fountainhead Regional Park
- Marumsco National Wildlife Refuge