- GGretchenWashington, D.C. Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWhat a gem! The food was delicious. The hospitality was superb.More infoAditi Indian Dining - AlexandriaPrice: Moderate• Indian• Alexandria•4.5
- ASArlSWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoWonderful restaurant. We had been to the other 2 "sister" restaurants but learned that this is in fact the first one started by their mother. Besides amazingly delicious food, without our asking, we received 4 individual checks. Now that is service!More infoAfghan BistroPrice: Moderate• Afghan• Springfield•4.9
- SSSymonSays1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoIt was our first time, we were celebrating my boyfriend’s birthday, & our server Miguel was very attentive, knowledgeable of the menu and gave great suggestions. we enjoyed our meals and we will be back for the cheese wheel experience. but i do suggest that you all put on your website that you only do that thursday - sunday. that’s what we were mainly there for but overall experience was excellent!!More infoOsteria MarzanoPrice: Expensive• Italian• Alexandria•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 18, 2023Amazing little place! Food was delicious and staff were very professional, courteous, and timely. Highly recommend!More infoSmyrna RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Greek• Newington•4.8
- ALAlexLWashington, D.C. Area •15 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 5, 2023Great place to hang out with friends. Appetizers and wings were great to snack on during our Happy Hour. Thank you for turning down the volume in the dining area so we could chat.More infoDave & Buster's - SpringfieldPrice: Moderate• American• Springfield•3.9
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make now at Washington, D.C.’s hottest 2023 restaurant openings
Washington, D.C.’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Washington D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
18 restaurants that define dining in Washington, D.C.
Sample the tastes that are essential to Washington, D.C. by booking a table at one of the city’s 18 greatest restaurants right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants in Washington, D.C. for every kind of date
Washington, DC’s quaint neighborhoods, spectacular riverscapes, and burgeoning culinary scene all conjure romance. Whether you’re celebrating a proposal, an anniversary, or a long overdue night together, a charming perch is never hard to find in the nation’s capital. A Dupont Circle townhouse, made for intimate occasions, serves top-notch Mediterranean plates on its wisteria-clad patio. Korean and Southern flavors come together at a handsome Penn Quarter hotspot, sure to up the ante on any anniversary. Read on for a guide to 9 date-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC, ready to host your romantic night out.
12 of Washington, D.C.’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. On the North End, a neighborhood with a deep-rooted Italian connection, ring in just about anything with decadent lobster agnolotti in a 19th-century row house. For a gathering with friends, head to the Back Bay, where an acclaimed chef serves up bountiful seafood platters, piled high with local oysters. If it’s a more intimate milestone you’re marking, grab a reservation at an elegant omakase spot in Chinatown. Book a table at one of these top 12 restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Washington, D.C.’s Finest Bars: Where to Drink in the District
With over 170 nations represented in just 68 square miles, the District serves as a captivating destination for diners looking to sample flavors from across the globe—drinks included. As the city’s culinary scene thrives and expands, choosing where to grab a drink has never been so much fun. From unmarked doors that lead to stylish, subterranean social clubs to rooftop lounges with specialty cocktails and unmatched monument views, here are some of Washington, D.C.’s best bars.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Springfield is best known by most travelers as the gateway to Washington, D.C. Visitors can take the Metro Blue Line to get to this suburban city from our nation’s capital. You can find some of the best authentic Asian and Middle-Eastern foods inside the area strip malls and desolate shopping plazas. While there are several popular chain restaurants that the locals frequent, there are also hidden gems where you can experience the taste of the East Coast. Feast on the city’s favorites, like firecracker shrimp and drunken rib eye or roast half-chicken with basil redskin mashed potatoes when you're in the mood for some nourishing comfort food.
Frequently asked questions
As of October 4, 2023 there are 8 restaurants in Springfield (Virginia). Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Afghan, Italian, Pizzeria, Asian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Springfield (Virginia) who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Springfield (Virginia) either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Concord Shopping Center
- Poburn Woods Park
- Cardinal Forest Plaza Shopping Center
- Tower Shopping Center
- Tara Village Park
- Rose Hill Shopping Center
- Hooes Road Park
- Trailside Park
- Springfield Plaza Shopping Center
- Middle Run Park
- Pohick Estates Park
- Backlick Shopping Center
- Hunter Village Park
- K Mart Town Shopping Center
- Oak Hill Park
- West Springfield Village Park
- Backlick Stream Valley Park
- Franconia Park
- Burke Village Center Shopping Center
- Pohick Creek Stream Valley Park