Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Or stay awhile in our cozy café, where Chef David and his team serve up the very best small plates, sandwiches, and salads, desserts. Our full-bar offers seasonal and classic cocktails, fine wines, and craft beer. With both indoor and patio seating, it's the best spot for a date, girl's night, family dinner, or quick weekday lunch in Rockwall.
COME BY THE PREMIER LOCAL HIGH-END STEAKHOUSE IN ROCKWALL, TX
Nothing provides the perfect date night like a local high-end steakhouse. Sear Steakhouse & Lounge has all you'd ever want from a steakhouse restaurant and more. We have the finest surf and turf menu available in the Rockwall, TX area. Call to make a reservation today.
If You can
Featuring exclusive wagyu steak selections and fresh seafood specials nightly
- OTOpenTable DinerHouston •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoI took my best friend here last night for her birthday and we had such a fun time! The food and service was amazing. I ordered the seafood lobster and my friend had the fried chicken. Everything was great from the moment we stepped into the restaurant until the very last bite of our food. The ambience was perfect, it was a week night and very quiet and casual. We will both definitely come back and we plan on bringing our husbands in the future for a double date.More infoSpeakPrice: Expensive• American• Rockwall•4.4
- TSTamieSDallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoOne of our favorite local restaurants. The starters are all amazing!More infoThe Downing Bottles and BitesPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Rockwall•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerDallas - Fort Worth •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoExcellent steaks & a very diverse wine selection.More infoSear Steakhouse & LoungePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Rockwall•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinervipCharlotte •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023What an excellent meal - thanks to the highly talented Oar House team especially Brandon and Miguel!!!More infoThe Oar HousePrice: Moderate• Italian• Rockwall•4.7
- MMimiNew Orleans / Louisiana •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We went for the New Year’s Day brunch buffet. Everything was top notch. The service was great, selection amazing. I hope Terra offers these type of buffets more often!More infoTerra - Eataly DallasPrice: Expensive• Italian• Preston Hollow•4.3
9 Dallas restaurants perfect for special occasions
Dallas is all about its special-occasion restaurants—they’re the city’s crown jewels, scattered throughout Downtown, Uptown, and the unassuming suburbs. Whether you’re celebrating a personal or professional win, an anniversary, or just the joy of making it through the year, Dallas’s neighborhood bistros, steakhouses, and growing number of luxe transplants from other cities can turn any meal into a special occasion. Read on for a guide to nine stellar celebration restaurants to book in the city now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make at Dallas’s hottest restaurant openings
Dallas’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
Dallas’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
The restaurants on this list offer something for fine diners, barbecue lovers, and those who eat out for the good vibes.
Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
Maybe it’s Dallas’s long, hot summers, or perhaps it’s because residents love nothing more than to go out for dinner and drinks, but the city and its surrounding areas overflow with enticing watering holes. Dallas’s artisanal distilleries are winning awards and its craft beer scene is one of Texas’s best. The establishments on this list serve everything from local brews to Old World wines to Japanese whiskys. From iconic dives to fancy wine bars, from gastropubs to live music venues, from a sushi and cocktail lounge in the sky to a Mexican speakeasy, there’s something for every drinker.
10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
It’s no secret that the heart of Dallas is its restaurants. From the strip mall hidden gems of Frisco to the fine-dining spots in the Park Cities to the endless options on Beltline, this food-loving city only continues to expand its repertoire. So it’s no surprise that Dallas is home to some truly delicious burgers, where the city’s most creative chefs have all kinds of takes on the American classic — a jerk burger, a falafel burger, and a rattlesnake burger, to name a few. One upscale eatery slings a cheeseburger basket fit for kids (you’ll love the side of tater tots), but make no mistake — it appeals to the most sophisticated palates. A couple of restaurants have entire burger menus. Whether you like your burgers traditional with a slice of tomato and a little ketchup, or you’re of a “the-fancier-the-better” mindset, you’ll find your soulmate burger on this top ten list.
Rockwall is a suburb of Dallas that has a unique concentration of high-quality ethnic restaurants. There are nearly 20 different Mexican restaurants where you can enjoy authentic arepas, tacos and enchiladas or a Tex-Mex twist like fajitas. Chinese is another favorite restaurant type in Rockwall. You can try out egg drop soup, sample crab rangoons and eat savory chicken and pork seasoned with delicious sauces. Other local favorites include mushroom soup or thick and rare steaks at one of the array of local steakhouses. For a different taste, sample a slice from a Rockwall pizzeria. Dallas' thin-crust style is likely to become one of the most popular styles of pizza in the state.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Rockwall is The Downing Bottles and Bites
- Super 8 Rockwall
- Gill Park
- Breezy Hill Park
- Little Ridge Park
- Mallard Park
- Robertson Park
- Buffalo Creek Golf Course
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Royse City - RockwallRockwall - Royse City
- Pebble Beach Park
- Hilton Dallas/Rockwall Lakefront hotel
- Terrell Memorial Stadium
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Christopher Inn and Suites
- Avalon Park
- Quality Inn & Suites - Garland
- Herman E Utley Freshman Center Baseball Field
- Rockwall City Park
- Shorewood Park
- Best Western PLUS Rockwall Inn & Suites
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Rockwall
- Wilkerson Sanders Memorial Field