Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Amarillo's Ultimate Dining & Drinking Establishment
We are a casual upscale restaurant featuring various cuisines in a classy and cozy aesthetic.
Our talented chefs are professionally trained and experienced in a wide range of cuisine. Our Award-Winning wine list is the most extensive in all of West Texas and boasts over 400 selections, including boutique and hard-to-find wines. We have extensive scotch, craft beer, and whiskey collections, and our experienced bartenders will hand-craft a cocktail to your liking. Our patio overlooks a pond and waterfall, and plays host to live music acts from the end of March through the end of October every year.
Chez Sami, pronounced shay sam-ee, is a French restaurant and art gallery owned and operated by Chef Jon Walter and his family in Wolfforth, Texas. With a commitment to traditional French cuisine, we have created an upscale dining experience with an intimate atmosphere that captivates our guests. Our multi-course menu reflects the world travels and experiences of Chef Walter, who perfected his craft as a private chef for yachts sailing across Europe.
Specialty pastas on the menu at Macaroni Joe's include green chili chicken farfalle, handmade lasagna, blackened bayou pasta and much more. You'll also find a number of chef's specialties such as our wagyu ribeye, slow roasted pork shank, and Chilean seabass. And don't forget to ask your server about the perfect wine to go with your meal, from a wine cellar offering more than 400 choices.
We offer a full dining experience complete with an award-winning and extensive wine list, a lengthy Italian menu with appetizers, entrees, and desserts, and ambiance to top it all off. Have a special request? Let our chefs create a dish worth dishing about. We offer everything from handmade pastas to sizzling steaks and fresh seafood from our kitchens to your plate.
Enjoy a Midland, Texas evening on our patio with a glass of wine and a plate of something delicious while relaxing outside. Our restaurant boasts several events spaces as well as an outdoor patio for small and large events and regular dining.
The bar features the finest tequilas & mezcals and hand crafted cocktails made from fresh juices and house made syrups. Our wine list represents small wineries locally and globally.
Located in Amarillo, Public House features upscale American comfort food, craft beer, classic cocktails, & boutique wines.
Prepared using fresh, quality ingredients, our elevated comfort food menu will make you feel right at home. Dig into delicious favorites like creamy prime rib & mushroom soup, a vast array of sandwiches & salads, or try seared elk tenderloin, our specialty. We also have a wide variety of gluten free choices (including our soups and gluten free bread for sandwiches).
Enjoy the warm company of family & friends as you look through our extensive drink menu. You’ll find an unparalleled selection, featuring award winning wine list, nice bottled beer list, 8 craft beers on tap, and Amarillo’s largest selection of whiskey.
Please note that reservations are limited due to the nature of our restaurant. Dinner reservations fill up quickly and will close 24 hours prior to dinner. If OpenTable does not allow a reservation or blocks out a timeslot, that signifies we are full for that time and/or day.
Come in for a Well Crafted Beer, stay for the food.
- OTOpenTable DinerTexas Panhandle •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoFantastic food, worth every penny spent!! Took my 77yo mother, 13 & 16yo daughters to dine. Excellent service the food was as rich and delicious. Oysters and and an Aperol Spritz for this girl, a martini and eggplant Parmesan for my Mom and the girls had the fettuccini alfredo with shrimp. Absolutely will be going again in the near future!!🤌🏼More infoVenezia RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Italian• Odessa / Midland•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 11, 2023Wonderful birthday dinner for my husband. Service was very good. Food was unique and delicious.More infoFlair TavernaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Odessa / Midland•4.3
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Oct 22, 2023We go here very often and every time it is amazing. Evan is our server every time we go. He never fails to make us smile and make sure that we get the best service!! The food and drinks are amazing but Evan is the reason we will continue to go!More infoSip HausPrice: Expensive• Cocktail Bar• Midland•4.6
- CLCeciliaL1 review5.0Dined on Oct 4, 2023Party of 10 arrived and table was ready. Waitress went above and beyond and pizza was delicious.More infoPi SocialPrice: Moderate• American• Midland•4.5
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review4.0Dined on Jul 29, 2023Service was extremely slow and took over an hour to get our food.More infoRed Lobster - OdessaPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Odessa / Midland•3.6
Discover Texas Panhandle
From rattlesnake roundups to windswept vistas and deep canyons, the Texas Panhandle has a lot to offer. Known for cattle ranches that stretch thousands of acres, it's no surprise that beef reigns supreme across the area. World-famous steakhouses serve fine cuts of locally sourced beef. Come hungry and give your stomach its biggest test with a 72-ounce rib eye steak challenge. Barbecue is a way of life in this region. It’s easy to find cuts of beef slowly smoked over mesquite wood until they are tender, just like they were made by the region’s early settlers. You'll also find pork dishes as well as chicken and seafood. You can find Tex-Mex and authentic Mexican cuisine here too.
Frequently asked questions
- Ibex Pumping Station
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Amarillo
- High Lonesome Stage Station
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Lubbock West Medical Center
- Howard Johnson Inn Lubbock
- Quality Inn Midland
- Sherwood Shopping Center
- Residence Inn by Marriott Lubbock
- C J Kelly Park
- Carlisle Park
- Jones Stadium
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Lubbock
- Leftwich Park
- Mason Station
- Ector County Coliseum
- Lubbock Preston Smith International Airport
- Tri State Fairgrounds Arena
- Ashmore Inn and Suites Amarillo
- Permian Basin Petroleum Museum
- Hampton Inn and Suites Amarillo West