Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Under the watchful eyes of executive chef Jose Diaz, we maintain our reputation for well-crafted bistro fare. Add to that an award winning wine list (arguably the best in the county) and exceptional service and you will soon see why Bistro Mezzaluna has become synonymous with great dining.
The eclectic menu boasts such delights as ; U.S.D.A. prime steaks, homemade pastas and the freshest seasonal seafood including colossal stone crab claws. Each and every dessert is made on the premise. The atmosphere is warm and friendly and the seasoned service staff will make you know that you belong.
- OTOpenTable DinerFort Lauderdale •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023As always great food, outstanding service and excellent ambiance. Nice way of celebrating with friends the first day of the year.More infoTakato RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• Japanese• Central Beach•4.8
- HBHughBvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Excellent food and service to start the first day of the year 2023! Our first time in this place and we were very pleased with our waitress Irina who provided us with all the information upfront and really paid attention to what we requested and always efficient, happy and polite. The manager, Mark was also very friendly and cares about the customer. He made us feel welcomed and gave us an amazing experience. We can't wait to return and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to anyone looking for an Asian fusion type of place!More infoCasa SenseiPrice: Moderate• Asian• Colee Hammock•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great food, service and atmosphere!More infoLouie Bossi Ristorante - Fort LauderdalePrice: Moderate• Italian• Colee Hammock•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerFort Lauderdale •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great food, calamari and pizza with truffle fries were all great, calamari is top tier, I definitely recommend.More infoYOLOPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Downtown•4.6
- RFRonFvipMontreal / Quebec •13 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our bench table was comfortable, this is what we asked for. Our server, who had been up most of the night (NY Eve) serving in the restaurant, was pleasant and energetic despite the lack of sleep. The food was delivered in a timely manner and was delicious. The noise level was a bit too high when we arrived (1:45PM) but by 2:30, it had died down so we didn't have to shout at each other to be heard. All in all, a very pleasant brunch.More infoBoatyardPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Harbordale•4.6
Frequently asked questions
As of September 24, 2023 there are 4 restaurants in Harbordale. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Seafood, Italian, Unspecified and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Harbordale who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Harbordale either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Holiday Inn Express Cruise Airport
- Vacation Inn Motel
- Everglades Marina
- Greater Fort Lauderdale Broward County Convention Center
- Hyatt Place - Fort Lauderdale 17th Street Convention Center
- Crowne Plaza Hotel & Resorts Fort Lauderdale Airport/ Cruise
- Pier 66 Marina
- Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale - 17th Street
- Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel
- Turning Basin
- Lauderdale Marina
- Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Convention Center - Cruise Port
- Haven Hotel - Fort Lauderdale Hotel
- Marina Del Mar
- Hollywood Harbor
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six
- Southport Shopping Center
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina
- Port Everglades
- Lauderdale Yacht Club Marina