Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Depending on your mood, or the Hallandale Beach weather, unwind outdoors in our lush greenhouse or on the sleek and modern plaza. If you prefer indoors, relax over a meal in our main dining room. Our menu of American classics – comfort food with a dash of international flavor – covers lunch, brunch, and dinner.
In our main space, installations from local artists line the walls and entertainers take the stage almost every night. Performers cross cultures and genres, from reggae to cabaret, traditional Cuban to country music, jazz, rock and more. In the greenhouse, a tropical garden steals the show. It’s a lovely space for a party or corporate event and combines with other areas for large gatherings.
On the menu diners can feast on a variety of Argentine dishes like shareable tablitas (grilled platters), Argentine-style pizzas, and sandwiches. The restaurant also boasts an extensive meat selection with options like skirt steak, NY strip loin, ribeye, and Patagonian lamb ribs. Desserts like churros served with ganache or dulce de leche, skillet chocolate chip cookies, and tres leches cake round out the meal.
Juniper On The Water features reservation accommodations, valet parking & wheelchair accessibility. Enjoy happy hour Monday-Thursday at the bar with handcrafted cocktails, delicious bar bites, a curated wine selection & domestic or imported beer.
Juniper On The Water is the spot for large groups, business meetings, special occasions, romantic dates, families, and brunch in Hallandale Beach. It offers a scenic view from the outside terrace and floor-to-ceiling windows in the dining room.
Signature dishes include our Seafood Paella made with a fresh variety of delicious seafood and toasted Israeli couscous.
Located at the Hyde Resort Hollywood - 9th Floor Rooftop - Oceanfront, poolside and City view.
We are also proud to offer event space for any venue type.
Open to the Public. Bar open late night.
Hollywood Florida's newest oceanfront Tapas Dining & Cocktails, located at Hyde Hollywood Resort. Featuring spectacular ocean views and cityscapes, all while lounging poolside. Whether you're looking for a new social scene, a weekend hotspot or a family getaway, Terrazas at Hyde will provide you with the best of South Florida's restaurant and lounge atmosphere.
Our cuisine combines traditional Italian, Japanese, American, modern cooking techniques and exquisite presentations. We are happy to see our guests enjoy time here and regularly surprise them with new, seasonal and creative dishes.
The restaurant has three areas so that guests can pick a perfectly comfortable setting for themselves:
- Terrace with magnificent ocean views
- A spacious and bright dining room with a truly cozy ambience
- Bar area with subdued lights
- Kids’ play room where a babysitter always looks after your kids while you dine with us.
Welcome to Mia Oceanfront to meet with your family, arrange a romantic date, have fun with friends, have a business meeting or celebrate a birthday, wedding or any special event.
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews4.0Dined 2 days agoFood was good, but nothing we had was hot. We even sent one dish back because it was coldMore infoTOKU - MiamiPrice: Very Expensive• Asian• Aventura•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •16 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023always enjoy. Nice outdoor area to eat.More infoSerafina MiamiPrice: Moderate• Italian• Aventura•4.6
- TRTravisRvipIowa •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Wonderful food. Expensive though😂More infoBourbon Steak by Michael Mina - MiamiPrice: Very Expensive• American• Aventura•4.6
- CClaraMiami - Dade •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Excellent food and service and convenient location.More infoCasa D'Angelo AventuraPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Aventura•4.8
- DDavidMiami - Dade •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great service for an excellent value. Will come back again!More infoTexas de Brazil - HallandalePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Hallandale Beach•4.4
Discover Hallandale Beach
Greater Miami is a fun and sexy region, and the food that restaurants serve in Hallandale Beach is no different. You didn’t know that food could be sexy? While many people visit the area to see North City Beach Park and the beach ball water tower, it’s the food that keeps them coming back. Hallandale Beach has everything from trendy Irish sports bars to cafes that serve American favorites. However, you can’t visit this city without going to one of the numerous local seafood restaurants. Many of these establishments serve fresh seafood right from the coast. Some restaurants even offer seating along the beach.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Hallandale Beach is BRIO Tuscan Grille - Hallandale Beach - Gulfstream - Permanently Closed
The restaurants with the best service in Hallandale Beach are BRIO Tuscan Grille - Hallandale Beach - Gulfstream - Permanently Closed, Matteo's of Hallandale and Icebox Cafe - Hallandale Beach
- Hollywood Beach Apartment
- Welcome in Miami - Hallandale Beach Apartments
- Beachwalk Resort
- Loggia Beach Park
- Diplomat Country Club Golf Course
- North Park
- Relaxing Ocean Beach Front
- Sian Oceanfront Condos
- Oceanside Apartment
- Oceanfront Apartment
- Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach Resort
- BeachWalk Resort Apartment
- Welcome in Miami - Ocean Drive Apartments
- Beach Walk
- Apartments On The Tides
- Hallandale City Park
- Venetian Marina
- Foster Park
- Hollywood Apartment by the Sea
- Beachwalk Resort by Sunnyside Retreats