- JBJBABvipWest Palm Beach •9 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoAlways an excellent experience. The hostesses, servers, chefs, and management are top notch. Our go to in Boca.More infoCasa D'Angelo - Boca RatonPrice: Expensive• Italian• Boca Raton•4.8
- NneverhomevipNew York / Tri-State Area •1081 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThis was a special birthday dinner. Service by David was excellent. The bruschetta that comes is fabulous…where they get fresh tomatoes with that taste is a mystery. We shared the baked clams to start..always a favorite here. And we splurged on the langostinas over angel hair pasta for entrees. These morsels are so sweet and never on a menu elsewhere. The cookies that come post meal are also a unique treat. The servers all sang a happy birthday and brought a sliced tartuffo. This was a very special evening.More infoTrattoria RomanaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Boca Raton•4.8
- JJonnypilotvipLas Vegas •23 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoWe had a fantastic dining experience. The food was sensational. Our server counter was amazing. The 2 general managers that were there were very attentive and very accommodating. And as first time it is gave us free dessert. We will most definitely be back. It is a little bit pricey, but sometimes great food is worth the moneyMore infoEddie V's - Boca RatonPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Boca Raton•4.7
- RSRaymondSvipNew York / Tri-State Area •28 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 25, 2023Our third or fourth time at Le Bistro. Happy to see some other diners this time. The food continues to be beyond excellent and the restaurant has been refreshed since our last visit - but still very basic ambiance. It’s the wonderful French cuisine that keeps us coming back…….More infoLe BistroPrice: Moderate• French American• Pompano Beach•4.7
- JRJackieRvipKey West / Florida Keys •25 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Celebrated New Year’s Day with a delicious brunch. Tried the Italian Job for the first time and it was delicious. Others had avocado toast and salmon toast, everything was delicious. Efficient and friendly service and special request on egg preparation was kindly granted by the chef. Ended our meal as we always do with a delicious affogato!More infoLouie Bossi Ristorante-Boca RatonPrice: Expensive• Italian• Boca Raton•4.4
Discover Lighthouse Point
With 18 miles of waterways in a city that sees itself as informally affluent, Lighthouse Point is a Florida gem with no fear of extreme expansion and stampedes of tourists (1). Dining experiences in Lighthouse Point can be as informal or affluent as the residents themselves; venues range from charming mom and pop diners and hole-in-the-wall cafes to fine wine bars and contemporary American grilles. Seafood can be elevated, with exquisite specialty sushi bars, or casually eaten in fish and chips shacks right on the ocean. International fare include French bistros with delicate cheese boards, Brazilian steakhouses serving picanha and pork ribs, and modern Japanese-Thai palaces with professional presentation of lobster and a memorable ambiance (2).