Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Blue Steel Pizza Co - Lauderdale
Due to our high volume and traffic, we cannot hold tables for parties like a reservation system. We have a system called Priority Seating. This system secures a table within our restaurant, however, it does not guarantee an exact seat by time. Priority is placed on your party, and if we are on a wait, your party is placed on top of the wait list as a priority. We will seat you as fast as possible, but cannot guarantee an exact time. If the restaurant is not busy, we will seat the party upon arrival.
- CchristinaeNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023We had a wonderful experience on Thanksgiving- 2 years in a row!More infoBenihana - Fort Lauderdale, FLPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Lauderdale by the Sea•3.8
- DRDonnaROrlando / Central Florida East •5 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 13, 2023Food, service and entertainment were all great!! It was our first time there and we already made reservations to go back again! Mickeys is a must when you’re in town.More infoMickey's Downtown BistroPrice: Moderate• Mediterranean• Lauderdale by the Sea•4.7
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Oct 24, 2023Nice evening and great food Very cozy and personalMore infoCiao Ammore trattoriaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Lauderdale by the Sea•4.7
- CJCityJayBirdvipFort Lauderdale •15 reviews4.0Dined on Oct 7, 2023Delicious food, large variety and the atmosphere was enjoyable.More infoUptown Keese`s Greek CuisinePrice: Moderate• Greek• Lauderdale by the Sea•4.4
- JEJenEvipNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 16, 2023Excellent experience. Best fish and chips I have had in years! Great service and ambiance.More info101 OceanPrice: Moderate• American• Lauderdale by the Sea•4.5
Discover Lauderdale by the Sea
Lauderdale by the Sea is a Broward County community on the Atlantic Ocean. While this area is mainly known for fine dining, there are also plenty of budget eats for those looking to grab a quick bite. Most area restaurants serve seafood, of course, but there are also plenty of steakhouses, pizza parlors, delis and diners that offer meal choices to fit any budget. The area’s strong Latino heritage shows in the plentiful authentic Mexican, Cuban, Peruvian and even Brazilian eateries. Lauderdale by the Sea’s snowbirds and transplants have also influenced the local restaurants. It is not uncommon to see a New York-style deli on the beach, or a prix fixe brunch offering bagels with Nova lox and capers.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 2, 2023 there are 14 restaurants in Lauderdale by the Sea. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Seafood, Japanese, Mediterranean, Steakhouse, American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Lauderdale by the Sea who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Lauderdale by the Sea either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Ft. Lauderdale Beach Resort Hotel
- Shore Haven Resort Inn
- Breakaway Inn Guest House
- Hotel Seacrest
- Bay View Drive Park
- Windjammer Resort and Beach Club
- Best Florida Resort
- Away Inn
- Dolphin Harbor Inn
- North Ridge Shopping Center
- Luna Paradise by the Sea
- Dee Jay Beach Resort
- The Sea Lord Hotel & Suites
- Horizon by the Sea Inn
- Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-Cypress Creek
- Coral Key Inn
- Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way
- Blue Seas Courtyard
- Sunny House
- Tides Inn Hotel