Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Must Try – Our Award Winning (Cincinnati Business Courier June 21) - Crispy Arancini / Risotto / Braised Lamb & Whipped Feta.
In addition, we offer a unique array of Wines from around the world and local Craft Beers on tap.
Be it, date night, a business gathering or if you just want to feel appreciated and welcomed, join us at Frankie’s for a comfortable, relaxing restaurant atmosphere. Looking to Celebrate Life a little more, stay for the fun until we close with great sounds and weekly special events, (Dancing is Highly Recommended).
Lead by Chef Pedro and the Family, Let’s share the joy and savor the moments together at Frankie’s Place !
Bringing traditional East Coast Italian to Cincinnati!
Specializing in house made pasta, hand-tossed pizza, as well as craft spritzes and cocktails, Rosie's Italian offers a slice of traditional, family-oriented Italian cooking with elevated care and attentiveness.
Cincinnati’s prime spot for cocktails and sushi. Lit up in red and purple, Baru’s atmosphere submerges patrons into a nightlife experience awash in Tokyo aesthetics.
*On New Year's Eve and Valentines day we only offer a pre-fix menu
A passion to serve.
It is our sole desire that everything, and we mean everything, that arrives at your table at Prime Restaurants delights you. To that end, we use only the finest, freshest ingredients, masterfully prepared in recipes designed to engage all of your senses.
We invite you to experience steakhouse and seafood dining at its finest, extensive wine selection and outstanding service.
- EEvanvipCincinnati / Dayton •11 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoOur reservation came at the perfect time, coinciding with wonderful news in our lives. We knew the food would be outstanding, but what set tonight apart was the absolute genuine happiness and excitement we received from Michael, Jordan, and everyone else who stopped by to check on us and asked if we were out celebrating. There is the happiness that one is expected to show when people share their news…and then there is the true, authentic, and unmistakable excitement and happiness that someone has chosen to share their joy with you. And that is exactly what we got from every employee we spoke with tonight. It simply made an already wonderful day absolutely perfect. We can’t thank you all enough, and we look forward to coming back as soon as we can!More infoJeff Ruby's Steakhouse - CincinnatiPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Central Business District•4.9
- CCCherylCvipCincinnati / Dayton •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWe arrived Friday evening for a 7:30 reservation and were seated next to a table with six loud and very talkative women. We asked to move to another table and quickly our waiter and another woman performed the move seamlessly. We are grateful and happy that our evening out was rescued by your staff. We are always, repeat, always, delighted and swoon over the choices on your menu and all four of us raved about each course we were served. Bravo!! We love BOCA. Best regards, Cheryl and Tom ComptonMore infoBOCAPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary European• Central Business District•4.8
- MGMGeatsvipCincinnati / Dayton •11 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe had a truly lovely experience tonight. David, our server, was a delight. Our food was perfect.More infoMetropole @ 21c Museum HotelPrice: Moderate• American• Central Business District•4.5
- TLTheresaLvipChicago / Illinois •68 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoNot often does a patron have a 10 out of 10 experience at a restaurant where the food, service, vibe, aroma and friendliness of the staff all come together at the same time. Not easy to pull off but that was our experience at Sotto. Every person encountered was friendly, smiled and seemed genuinely happy to see us. The candle lit tables, the rustic brick walls, the patinaed wood floors are romantic and inviting. Each seat is taken in this beloved restaurant. There is a vibe that is understated but very special. The standout however is the food. There are several highlights on the menu but by far and away the very best item is only served during truffle season (autumn). Tajarin con tartufo with white shaved truffles is a rich hand made pasta (the Piedmont version of tagliatelle) with a parmigiano cheese sauce that includes the chef making a special appearance at your table to personally shave the delicate and prized white truffles over the top of the pasta. Pair it with one of the Piedmont area wines offered and you will enjoy a perfect pair. The dish will set you back ($95) but it is truly unforgettable and much cheaper than a flight to Tuscany. (The option of black truffles is also available for $42). Other favorites here are the Insalata (Arugula Salad), Caccio e Pepe (pasta with pepper and pecorino cheese), breaded pork loin and bistecca Florentina (grilled porterhouse). For dessert a must try are the donuts with caramel, chocolate and pistachio dipping sauces. This restaurant is not to be missed and is always an exceptional experience.More infoSottoPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Central Business District•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerSacramento / Sacramento Valley •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoNada is amazing. Our waitress was awesome! The world's famous chicken enchiladas were the best! The Baja shrimp tacos were good but the shrimp is tempura and with all the slaw it makes them soggy. The cocktails were perfect. Overall everything was great!More infoNada - CincinnatiPrice: Moderate• Contemporary Mexican• Central Business District•4.3
Discover Central Business District
Cincinnati's Central Business District is a bustling neighborhood known for its stadiums and casinos, and the area is also home to several iconic establishments. Located between Central Parkway and the Ohio River, the Central Business District has dozens of restaurants. Diners who would like to enjoy a taste of the city's immigrant history can eat at one of the Greek diners. Some of these venues have existed for over 75 years, run by owners who remain committed to using the recipes of their ancestors. Ohio was also a destination of Polish immigrants after World War II, so several bakeries in the area serve the traditional bread, cakes, and pastries of Eastern Europe. For modern recipes, adventurous palates can venture to the New American bistros and upscale seafood restaurants near the Ohio River.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Central Business District is Americano
- Millennium Hotel Cincinnati
- Fort Washington Park
- Bicentennial Commons At Sawyer Point
- Riverview Park
- Duke Energy Convention Center
- Fountain Place Shopping Center
- Probasco Fountain
- Tyler Davidson Fountain
- Great American Ballpa
- U's Bank Atm
- Contemporary Arts Center
- Hampton Inn and Suites Cincinnati - Downtown
- Newport Southbank Bridge A K A Purple People Bridge
- Woods Museum Historical
- Havlins Museum Historical
- Lytle Park
- Oktoberfest Zinzinnati
- Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza
- The Westin Cincinnati
- Yeatmans Cove Park