Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We are taking reservations for indoor dining and will take requests for limited patio seating. Please note, our patio is heated but not covered and our dining room is chilly with the windows open. In the event of inclement weather, we will call you to confirm or modify your reservation.
Check out our current menus on our website: thewhalewins.com. Our take out options are listed here as well!
We hope to see you soon! Until we meet at the table.....
Joule takes reservations for 1.75-3 hour time slots (depending on party size). We do our best to accommodate as many guests as possible and ask that you are considerate of other diners at the end of your meal. If you feel that your party requires more time, please let us know in the notes and we will get back to you with our available accommodations.
Your Fremont & Wallingford neighborhood PNW inspired Italian restaurant. Fiasco has a warm and inviting atmosphere that combines welcoming service with an eclectic interior. We also have a bottle shop next door with a large selection of wines for your next party, date night, or to enjoy in house with your dinner.
**NOTE ABOUT PARKING/CONSTRUCTION**
We recognize that the current construction makes it hard to get to our location. We do have a parking garage that is accessible from the east side of 35th. We validate for $3 parking, ask your server for a parking voucher. There is also street parking in the neighborhoods of Stone Way. We also encourage walking, biking, or ride share when possible.
We are currently open Tuesday-Saturday from 5p-9p for a five course menu ONLY starting at $142 per person. We require a credit card to hold the reservation. Please call the restaurant directly to cancel. Reservations that no call/no show will be charged $142 per person. Dietary restrictions & substitutions cannot always be accommodated, so please make sure to share allergies/requests prior to your reservation.
Arrive by foot, vehicle, boat, kayak or tie up to our dock.
We have a limited number of tables available for reservations inside in our dining room for parties of 8 or less. Weather permitting, we do our best to move reservations to outside when desired. For larger parties, we also offer a semi-private dining room that can accommodate up to 12 guests.
We look forward to hosting you at Westward! We hope to see you soon. Until we meet at the table....
Balancing the authentic old-world cuisine found in Naples, with the fresh and contemporary influence of the Pacific Northwest, our team uses their passion and our two, beautiful wood-fired ovens (Pietro & Filomena) to celebrate and elevate true handcrafted Neapolitan fare.
Our “Jewel Box” bar offers an adult oasis for relaxing and enjoying our Neapolitan cuisine and craft cocktails and our newly renovated patio offers an enjoyable experience on those amazing sunny Seattle days.
*Please note: Our patio seating is based on availability on a first come basis. Thank you!
- LYLucyYSeattle / Eastern Washington •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe had a fantastic time at the Pink Door for our 3rd year anniversary. Food was delicious, and possibly the best affogato that we’ve had in all of Seattle. The only nit with food was that there was quite a bit of sand in my linguine con vongole, which can certainly be improved. I was unable to try the cocktails due to having a cold, but I will definitely be back to try them out!More infoThe Pink DoorPrice: Expensive• Italian• Belltown / Pike Place Market•4.8
- ALAmberLvipSeattle / Eastern Washington •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoConsistently one of the best restaurants in Seattle.More infoRockCreek Seafood & SpiritsPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Fremont•4.7
- SSSleepyinSeattlevipSeattle / Eastern Washington •19 reviews4.0Dined 4 days agoWe’ve been to the Wallingford Tutta Bella on a number of occasions; always a good meal with excellent Italian fare in a community atmosphere. We went as a party of four and went soup to nuts with everything well-prepared and tasty. A small service bobble with a dessert delivery was quickly corrected with a manager followup to make sure all was well. I would recommend Tutta Bella for a great night of Italian food to anyone.More infoTutta Bella - WallingfordPrice: Moderate• Italian• Wallingford•4.4
- CCaitlinTampa / Central Florida West •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoThis. Place. Was. Amazing. Spend the money. Do it. You will not regret it. Service and ambiance were lovely. The food was incredible and unique with wonderful flavor and being locally grown and prepared made it even more special. If you want a lovely vegan experience in the heart of Seattle, we’d highly recommend not skipping Harvest BeatMore infoHarvest BeatPrice: Very Expensive• Vegan• Wallingford•4.8
- GGermanovipSeattle / Eastern Washington •19 reviews5.0Dined on Jun 13, 2023Prompt services and friendly staff ❤. I had salad for lunch and it was full of flavor.More infoBlue Star Cafe and PubPrice: Moderate• American• Wallingford•4
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Seattle
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
12 top date night restaurants in Seattle
Seattle’s romantic restaurants show that with market-fresh plates, Northwestern wines, and some mood lighting, sparks can fly in the Emerald City. Set the stage for a monumental moment with exquisite seafood at a kaiseki spot in Belltown. In Pike/Pine, whisk a date away on a whirlwind trip to not-quite Greece. Or share a plate of hand-cut noodles to celebrate a special occasion at an acclaimed Piedmont trattoria. Even though most people in town consider fancy flannel dressing up, these places serve you a splash of something sexier. Read on for a guide to Seattle’s 12 most romantic restaurants to book now.
5 Must-Book Restaurants in Seattle
Despite economic challenges, restaurant openings currently outpace closures in the Seattle area. The exciting new crop mirrors the Emerald City’s own diversity, and includes a swanky, American brasserie at the city’s revamped Fairmont Olympic Hotel, a Moroccan restaurant in the heart of Pike Place Market, and a family-run Vietnamese joint in Haller Lake. Here are five hot spots to book in Seattle right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Seattle
Like the dazzling Emerald City itself, Seattle’s bar scene is a lot of things at once: it is a craft beer haven, teems with celebrated grunge dives, and boasts wine lists featuring the best of Washington’s locally produced bottles. No matter your drink of choice, there is a speakeasy, wine bar, or brewery for whatever strikes your fancy. Find your next drink at one of these innovative bars focused on craft, quality, and, of course, good times.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Top 9 Seattle Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
For much of the year, Seattle is gray, a bit cold—and yes, rainy. But from May to September, sunshine and warm temps transform the city. Across Seattle, there are many perfect patios for sipping cocktails, lakeside venues with skyline views and fresh seafood, and cozy backyards to enjoy al fresco dining. So while the sunshine doesn’t last long in the Emerald City, as summer inches closer, here are a few of the best places in the city to visit for excellent food and drinks outside.
The 10 Greatest Restaurants in Seattle
There’s great seafood to be consumed in Seattle, but it’s only the beginning of what the Emerald City has to offer. Boasting one of the country’s most creative and diverse dining scenes, Seattle is dedicated to sourcing locally—from land to sea. Storied restaurants, from Canlis, the pinnacle of Pacific Northwestern fine-dining, to chic modern hangouts like the Walrus and the Carpenter, prove Seattle’s range and prowess. And even as the city’s changed over the last decade, growing and evolving under a massive tech boom, its soul remains as vibrant and bold as ever.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Seattle
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
Wallingford is a lively and enticing Seattle neighborhood with some of the best dining options in the Puget Sound area. As you would expect from this coastal region, Wallingford has plenty of awesome seafood restaurants highlighting the skills of local chefs. However, Wallingford highlights the turf as well as the surf with top-rated steakhouses. Visiting this neighborhood can feel like taking a dining tour around the world as there are many Mexican, French, Thai and Italian restaurants. Most importantly, Wallingford restaurants highlight taste and customer satisfaction above all else. If you're in the Seattle area and looking for a great dining experience, you should definitely take in some of Wallingford's top-rated restaurants.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Wallingford is Westward