Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
For parties of 7 or more, please send an email to email@example.com or reach us directly by phone.
We do ask parties to be complete before being seated. Without prior notice, reservations will be held for 15 minutes. Thank you
SF Weekly's - Best of SF 2021
Best Local Brewery
Best Beer Selection
Gold - San Diego International 2020 - Something Witty Belgian Wit
Silver - San Diego International 2020 - Campfire Daydreams Rauch
Bronze - San Diego International 2019 - Moraga's English Pale
Bronze - California State Fair 2019 - Outside Lands Kolsch
- LMLisaM1 review5.0Dined on Sep 15, 2023Lovely restaurant and service was more than friendly. We went on a Thursday evening. It was very quiet. Food was delicious, the flat breads are huge. We will be returning for the moussaka and baklava.More infoLaLe Mediterranean & Turkish RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Mediterranean• Sunset District•4.6
- MBMichelleB1 review5.0Dined on Sep 14, 2023Thank you for a beautiful experience!! You will be missed!More infoFresca at Irving StreetPrice: Moderate• Peruvian• Sunset District•4.6
- NYNYinSFvipSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 10, 2023A great neighborhood place. Everything is vegetarian so heaven for veggies.More infoSavor CafePrice: Moderate• Vegetarian / Vegan• Sunset District•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023great server!! But door open during our visit which made it really drafty!!More infoFiorella SunsetPrice: Moderate• Italian• Sunset District•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSacramento / Sacramento Valley •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023New years! Our server Will was excellent: so personable. The manager & other staff were service oriented; checking to make sure we had everything we needed & asked for. We will be back.More infoPacific Catch - Sunset DistrictPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Sunset District•4.6
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
Here are Food & Wine’s Best New Chefs and Best Restaurants in the US for 2023
Read on for the magazine’s picks for the best new chefs in the country and readers’ top restaurants in the US.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Sunset District is Savor Cafe
- Golden Gate Park Stadium
- San Francisco Botanical Garden Society At Strybing Arboretum
- Japanese Tea Garden, Golden Gate Park
- Oceanview Motel
- Golden Gate Park
- San Francisco (California) Vista
- Japanese Tea Garden
- Sunset Playground
- Sunset Recreation Center
- Strybing Arboretum
- West Sunset Playground
- Great Highway Inn
- Grand View Park
- Shakespeare Garden
- Music Concourse
- Beach Motel