Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We feature a market-to-table local fish offering daily (as available).
Simple dishes such as Seafood Stew and house-made seasonal Pasta round out the comforting menu.
Veal, Pork & Ricotta meatballs are an everyday favorite with our regulars!
The menu changes daily to make the most of local, seasonal, organic meat, fish, and produce.
A small but savvy wine list of exceptional Napa producers, Italian specialties, and French vintners competes at the amiable bar with an admirable selection of pastis, select eau de vie and traditional spirits from around the world.
These people all have one thing in common as they enjoy a meal here on Fillmore Street in Pacific Heights- Chouquet's. Whether inside our dining room or outside under the heated protection of our large awning, diners come to Chouquet’s to enjoy fresh, seasonal French bistro fare in a casual yet refined environment. Join us for lunch, brunch, or dinner and let us satisfy you with signature dishes such as our boeuf bourguignon, duck confit, onion soup or with bistro classics such as steak frites, moules marinière, and our famous crème brûlée for dessert. To complement your meal, we offer over 20 wines by the glass from our eclectic wine list of smaller producers.
- BBrewervipSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThe food is consistently great and it’s our go to with friends, staff super friendly and good atmosphere!More infoFlorioPrice: Moderate• French• Pacific Heights•4.8
- KKKarenKvipGreater Boston •10 reviews4.0Dined 6 days agoIt’s is alway a great spot for a hearty meal among friends!More infoJackson Fillmore TrattoriaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Pacific Heights•4.7
- LBLisaBSan Francisco Bay Area •11 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 19, 2023The pizza and other dishes at Delfina pizzeria were outstanding. The service was also attentive, but not pushy. Such a great experience. Will be back again for sure.More infoPizzeria Delfina - Pacific HeightsPrice: Moderate• Italian• Pacific Heights•4.7
- BBarrySan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 12, 2023Delicious food. Attentive service. We ate here before attending a show at The Fillmore, just a few blocks away.More infoTroyaPrice: Moderate• Mediterranean• Pacific Heights•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I was there to send a nice New Years Day Sunday Brunch. Started off with my reservation and getting seated immediately with coffee and a drink right away. I pretty much knew I wanted the mussels which are always delicious and enjoyed them with nice crispy hot fries. Since it was a holiday I treated myself to a Crème Brûlée and it was just what I needed to finish off my coffee before walking out into the sunshine and walking the few blocks home. Thanks for another great time!More infoChouquet'sPrice: Moderate• French• Pacific Heights•4.7
The 10 best new San Francisco restaurants of 2023
San Francisco’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Thai gem and a buzzy trattoria from an award-winning hospitality group.
These stellar San Francisco restaurants have exclusive tables for APEC attendees
A local omakase favorite, comforting Burmese food, the freshest farm-to-table dishes, and more.