Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Offering fare inspired by fresh, local, and seasonal ingredients, Dunyā brings this same delicate balance to a new era of vibrant Mediterranean dishes in an industrial chic setting located in the heart of San Francisco’s Nob Hill District.
The décor captures the warmth and feel of Mediterranean hospitality, while a vast floor to ceiling array of local and imported wine bottles is illuminated by blown glass filament pendants, inviting guests to pull up a chair to the full service wine bar.
Nestled on the 19th floor of the historic InterContinental Mark Hopkins, Top of the Mark's breathtaking panoramic views of San Francisco's skyline and iconic landmarks, including the majestic Golden Gate Bridge, the enigmatic Alcatraz, Union Square, and more, will leave you spellbound. Sip on our signature cocktails as you soak in the atmosphere of timeless sophistication. Our appetizer and dessert selection will tantalize your taste buds, with options that complement our cocktails perfectly. What's more, we offer live entertainment each Saturday evening, where you can let the music move you on the dance floor.
So, join us at San Francisco's legendary sky lounge, the Top of the Mark, for a night filled with unforgettable moments, where every sip, bite, and dance move is a journey into the extraordinary.
We also serve lunch seven days a week, and brunch on the weekends, so come and join us for a business meeting or a weekend get together. So, come to where the locals go, you won't regret it.
Holiday Hours May Vary.
- TTrishSan Francisco Bay Area •12 reviews4.0Dined 1 day agoThe perfect steak! Great service! Our waiter was Very attentive!More infoOsso SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Nob Hill•4.6
- ACAlanCSacramento / Sacramento Valley •14 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoTruly outstanding food and service. Be prepared to spend some cash here. The portions are not large by any means but the quality of the food is exceptional. Great service by all of the staff here. Would highly recommend.More infoSorellaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Russian Hill•4.7
- JJanevipSan Francisco Bay Area •19 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 12, 2023What a charming little restaurant. The atmosphere is warm and comfortable. The staff were sweet. We had a lovely dinner. I just told a friend it was the best falafel I’ve had in a long time. Great to meet friends for a meal.More infoDunyaPrice: Moderate• Mediterranean• Nob Hill•4.8
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Sep 22, 2023The service wasn’t the greatest. The waiter seem liveless, no expression at all, emotionless. Bartender was very nice and the hostess too.More infoMembers OnlyPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Tenderloin•4.4
- LSLocalSFODinerSan Francisco Bay Area •19 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We loved the New Year's brunch at Ti Piacera. The food was great, and we loved the special coffees! We will visit with friends again soon.More infoTi PiaceraPrice: Moderate• Italian• Nob Hill•4.6
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
The 10 best new San Francisco restaurants of 2023
San Francisco’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Thai gem and a buzzy trattoria from an award-winning hospitality group.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Nob Hill
The ritziest of San Francisco’s seven hills, Nob Hill’s food scene often gets overlooked, and that’s just the ways the locals like it. Not even the mighty 1906 earthquake could destroy these grand blocks of the city—you can still find black smoke from the 1906 fire on some of the granite in the neighborhood. Sprinkled amidst some of the city’s most iconic hotels are classic steakhouses, high-end bistros and even a classic, kitschy tiki bar that set the standard for tropical cocktails. Hop off a cable car, take in the dazzling views, and get a taste of the good life.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Nob Hill is Miller's Rest
The best vegetarian restaurants in Nob Hill are Laurel Court Restaurant & Bar - Fairmont San Francisco, Top of the Mark and Dunya