Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
An Official California Dining Destination, Wally's Desert Turtle in Rancho Mirage proudly supports local Ranches, Farms and Fisheries committed to the smart-stewardship of the planet through sustainable, earth-friendly and ocean-friendly practices.
The finest local ingredients, impeccable service and exceptional surroundings always make for "A Great Night Out" at Wally's Desert Turtle.
The Bistro specializes in exciting, contemporary fine cuisine including succulent seafood and tantalizing sushi selections. You’ll also enjoy carefully dry-aged on site, hand-carved, premium USDA beef. The Bistro offers an enticing array of salads, appetizers, entrees and desserts, sure to impress the most discriminating of palates.
Guests have the option to dine inside with a view of the exhibition kitchen, or outside overlooking palm trees and a beautiful courtyard.
Reservations are recommended.
Please, No children under 5 years old. Service animals only…..Thank you!
Alps Village is a family owned and run restaurant nestled in the heart of Palm Desert. As a family we love entertaining and cooking for our friends and this is what prompted us to open a restaurant. We have created a warm atmosphere where our guests can indulge in delicious homemade food and signature cocktails.
Our menu offers a variety of specialties from Germany and Ex Yugoslavia to include dishes from Serbia,Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina. Some of our authentic foods are Schnitzels, Cevapcici, homemade sauerkraut, Cabbage Rolls, Goulash, salads, desserts and many more wonderful flavors.
Inspired by travel and a passion for different cultures, ALPS VILLAGE has a vast menu of culinary delights, utilizing the freshest and real ingredients to bring homemade dishes straight to your table. We offer full bar.
In the kitchen, Executive Chef Richard Perez leads the culinary team with an eye for detail and taste for excellence honed throughout a career overseeing the food at esteemed establishments like Colony Palms Hotel, The Cork Tree Restaurant, and Il Fornaio.
Enjoy dinner & drinks in the fine dining room or outdoor patio (reservations recommended).
You can stop into the casual lounge for a sip and a snack where reservations aren't needed.
The ambiance is intimate, friendly, his staff always very professional and his charming wife Esther watches over the dining room.
Chef Pierre has the extensive knowledge, passion and respect of the best ingredients from local farmers markets. His cuisine is superb and his daily specials are impressive, unique and follow the seasons.
In the winter you can find his famous cassoulet, in the spring, shad roe and soft shell crabs, in the summer, paella in addition to a selection of wild fish.
It is no surprise that Chez Pierre Bistro has been voted Best French restaurant of the Desert for the past 10 years and nominated among ”Best Chef of America” by his peers.
No baseball hats, no tank tops and no flip flops.
Womens designer hats are allowed.
* As of Jan 31, 2023, Castelli's is no longer accepting the $25.00 Hanson's Garage Door Gift Certificates.
**The promotion has expired**
The Pink Cabana also specializes in elevated libations, featuring unique wines from Mediterranean climates designed to pair with all of our culinary offerings. We also feature a variety of craft and seasonal cocktails influenced by the Great Spice Route. With a wide range of specialty aperitifs and digestifs, the Pink Cabana is a highly curated wine and spirit destination.
We are currently open for indoor dining with limited patio availability. Please understand that we cannot guarantee seating arrangements, but will kindly note any preferences and do our absolute best to exceed your expectations!
From July through September, we are offering weekday Continental Breakfast for $18 on a walk-in basis.
Step in and you’ll be transported back to the elegance of the era: an intimate and inviting room, classic cocktails, world-class cuisine and the best in live entertainment seven nights a week. Hobnob with celebrities, locals, and visitors alike at Michael Holmes’ Purple Room — where Palm Springs plays!
Tuesday-Thursday enjoy acclaimed jazz entertainers from 6:30 to 9:30, No cover.
Tuesday through Thursday is the best Jazz Happy Hour in Valley from 4:00 to 6:00
Friday through Sunday join us for dinner and a show (tickets required) featuring nationally-known entertainers.
The Purple Room has been voted #1 on TripAdvisor and one of the top 100 restaurants in the country by Open Table.
Our focus is warm and genuine service, local farm to table produce, creative cocktails and a well balanced selection of rotating taps! The RD RNNR vibe is hip and exciting and all right in the heart of our beloved Old Town La Quinta!
*And yes, we are pronounced roadrunner !!
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Food was great and staff was amazingMore infoMastro's Steakhouse - Palm DesertPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Palm Desert•4.7
- LLaur23vipPortland / Oregon •39 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Everything was excellent! Filet, lobster, tofu, crunchy roll. Service was good but always delayed when seating us. A 5pm reservation and we don’t get seated until 5:15. We even had live music at the end of our meal. Always a fun night at MikadoMore infoMikado at Desert Springs JW MarriottPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Palm Desert•4.7
- JJhorocksvipVancouver / British Columbia •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Overall Eddie V's is always a good time but man that filet be WAY TOO FN SALTY today...filet and lobster cooked to perfection, but predominant flavor was SALT. Chef needs to cut back on the smokes 😂More infoEddie V's - Palm DesertPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Palm Desert•4.8
- MLMikeLPalm Springs / Palm Desert Cities •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Nice selection of food on the menu we tried three different dishes between the two of us. Everything was delicious and tasted fresh. We enjoyed the bread as well. Service was very good and the ambiance including the noise level was just right. We will go again for sure.More infoSi BonPrice: Moderate• Bistro• Rancho Mirage•4.7
- APAllisonPSeattle / Eastern Washington •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Every time we're in Palm Springs the Pink Cabana is a must! The food is delicious and everyone who works there is amazing! We actually stayed at the hotel (The Sands) this time and it was incredible. I recommend this place to everyone visiting or who lives in town!More infoThe Pink Cabana - Sands Hotel & SpaPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Indian Wells•4.6
Discover Palm Desert
Originally named Old MacDonald Ranch, Palm Desert was once a training center for infamous General George Patton, and restaurants still serve American classic comfort foods like heirloom tomato salads, fried calamari and bacon wrapped dates for starters. Hand stretched pizzas with wild mushrooms, fontina cheese, shaved asparagus, garlic, spices and some goat cheese are popular contemporary American meals. Spanish mission-style restaurants serve linguine and shrimp with fresh corn, heirloom tomatoes, herbs and bread crumbs along with pan-roasted Jidori chicken with couscous, chilled saffron and lemon aioli. Greek is a fun option for those that want a little more excitement on the plate with offerings like classic Greek moussaka, lamb souvlaki, and Greek ribs grilled with lemon oil, oregano and garlic.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging