Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Built in the 1880s as Roanoke's first office supply company, our vintage building has been transformed into a retro chic rendition of the classic urban restaurants of our great culinary cities. The art, furnishings, lighting, and mirrors are all found pieces of Roanoke's rich architectural history. So relax and let's start making your memories at Alexander
Opening in 1939, The Regency Room has remained at the heart of the Roanoke social and cultural experience. The restaurant, under the direction of Executive Chef Michael Whittaker, features French-inspired Southern cuisine and is open year-round, including holidays. The Regency Room is extensively involved in a shop local, buy local mentality.
The Vault at The Liberty Trust is a haven for dining enthusiasts, offering an eclectic menu of shared plates featuring authentic recipes from around the world paired with specialty cocktails, international wines, and local craft beers. The Vault's selection of menu items are the perfect match with the grand décor of The Liberty Trust.
A high end wine tasting room in the lobby vault and 32 total wines by the glass poured from our unique wine dispensing and preservation systems are a special find in a distinctive atmosphere unrivaled in Downtown Roanoke.
As a cashless business, we accept all major credit cards as form of payment.
Indoor dining available Tuesday-Sunday.
For parties of 6 or more people, please contact Table 50 directly to make your reservation at 540.904.2350.
Table 50 in Roanoke offers a fine dining experience. Visit us for dinner or reserve our restaurant for a private party and we will do everything to make you feel welcome.
Classic techniques; local ingredients. Affordable, hand-picked wines from around the world. Customized menus for any event. Award-winning cuisine. Make a reservation today!
The Main Dining Room is warm and inviting and the comfortable Lounge Area features over 150 Wines, 130 Liquors, and over 70 Martinis including Frankie's Signature Pineapple Martini, made from the freshest of pineapples.
The Menu Features USDA Prime Beef fresh cut Steaks and Chops. Seafood, Chicken, Salads, Sides large enough to share, and scrumptious desserts made from scratch are also available.
The Staff is attentive & highly trained to provide you with the best service, ensuring that your dining experience will be one to remember.
In the early 1970's, an old train caboose was added to provide a unique dining area. During the past decade, a rustic lounge, additional dinner seats, and a spacious 250-seat Banquet Facility have added to the charm of The Farmhouse.
Offering an Authentic Taste of Virginia's Blue Ridge
Welcome to the historic and brand new Pine Room! Once a writing room, a World War II Officer's Club and a Pub, the new Pine Room features an open kitchen that is the star of the show, as the Pine Room Chefs are on full display entertaining guests as their meal is prepared.
Guests will find the familiar comforts of the space they remember with the exposed historic pine wood paneling matched with our Hotel Roanoke four-diamond service that’s refined but relaxed, and a dining experience that’s unpretentious, delicious, and exciting.
The outdoor patios welcome the Autumn season capturing the stunning views of the Mill Mountain Star and the City Market, while providing an engaging visual as guests approach the property, blending seamlessly into the historic core of the building.
- OTOpenTable DinerExclusive •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoExcellent food and service! A true old school steakhouse experience!More infoFrankie Rowland's SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Roanoke•4.7
- HDHeatherDvipVirginia •8 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe did the prix fix menu and it was outstanding. You sure do get a lot of amazing food and it’s absolutely an amazing deal. The cocktails are always amazing as well as the service!More infoLuckyPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Roanoke•4.7
- PJPattyJvipVirginia •23 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThere was a very noisy party across the room. We were seated in the back room where noise seems to echo. After the party left, it was much better. The food was very good and I liked the wine selections. Our service was good.More infoBilly's RoanokePrice: Expensive• American• Roanoke•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerSouth Carolina •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoWe stop in Roanoke once a year as we travel over the Thanksgiving Holiday and normally eat at Frankie Rowlands. This year we decided to change it up a little and dine at Table 50. We found the food to be as good as Frankie Rowlands, the price point a little less and the service was faster. We really enjoyed our meal!More infoTable 50Price: Expensive• Contemporary American• Roanoke•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerVirginia •3 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoThe Vault at Liberty Trust Hotel. Good cocktails, good tapas food. Nice sofa lounge seating. Nice comfortable decibel level of music.More infoThe Vault at The Liberty TrustPrice: Expensive• Tapas / Small Plates• Roanoke•4.6
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Virginia
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
As a town dating back to the 17th century, Roanoke has had plenty of time to carve out its niche as the bustling city full of Southern charm you see today. This city will never fail to fill you with warm feelings and even warmer feasts. Specializing in the savory styling of Southern comfort food, these dishes will make you nostalgic for your home no matter where you're from. Farm-fresh food is always a staple of this inviting city, allowing the state's seasonal produce to inspire dishes both new and old while supporting its local farmers. Roanoke's beauty and charm has been drawing people here for centuries along with a host of chefs from across the globe, specializing in cuisines like Thai, Vietnamese, Korean, Indian, Mexican, Chinese, Mediterranean, and more.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 2, 2023 there are 20 restaurants in Roanoke. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Contemporary American, Southern, Italian, Steakhouse and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Roanoke who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Roanoke either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Shenandoah Crossing Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Roanoke-Civic Center
- Civic Center
- Southwest Historic District
- Maple Street Historic District
- Roanoke City Market Historic District
- Hampton Inn Roanoke/Hollins - I-81
- Holiday Inn Roanoke - Valley View
- Northgate Village Shopping Center
- Comfort Inn Troutville
- Fincastle Historic District
- Moorman Marina
- Bennington Place Shopping Center
- Meadows Golf Course
- East Gate Park
- Towers Shopping Center
- Market Square
- Maher Field
- Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center - DoubleTree by Hilton
- Linden Park