Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Twisted Liquid is the only restaurant of its kind in Blacksburg. The cocktail program is designed by winner of "Best of Virginia" in the cocktail category for the past few years. The manager is a wine and whiskey sommelier, and the bourbon collection is outstanding. The atmosphere is trendy, the food and drink is phenomenal, and the service is impeccable!
Currently, Preston's is serving an ala carte menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Preston's Restaurant and Continental Divide Lounge are open, with social distance seating. Take out is available.
- JJudacullaAsheville / Western North Carolina •7 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe travel from Western NC to Eastern NJ and back on a regular basis. We break the trip down over two days-6.5 hrs gets us to Winchester, VA and the best Mexican place to eat we have ever been. Looking for another good place to eat on the return trip-The vicinity of Blacksburg, VA. The Farmhouse in Christiansburg, VA looks like a strong candidate. Almost private dining. A separate bar that serves food as well. Known as a steak and chops place, we opted for seafood-shrimp and grits and crab cakes. We are both from Florida so I think we have the chops to judge. Both dishes excellent. The Farmhouse has a family feel to it with an excellent staff to back that atmosphere up. We will definitely go back and check out the steaks and chops. And here’s a free rec for our Mexican place in Winchester-Taqueria Guadalajara on the Front Royal Pike.More infoThe FarmhousePrice: Expensive• American• Roanoke•4.5
- GKGregoryKChicago / Illinois •3 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoFried Green Tomatoes, Duck, Tri-tips, and Shrimp and Grits were all amazing. Highly recommend.More info622 NorthPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Blacksburg•4.8
- WDWhinetoDinevipVirginia •85 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023Thanksgiving buffet was outstanding. Terrific value. Great service. Excellent wine selection. Tremendous selection of salads, sides, entrees, and desserts. Tiramisu awesome. We will definitely return for Thanksgiving 2024.More infoPreston'sPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Blacksburg•3.9
- JDJohnnyDVirginia •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 10, 2023Was great service and food, enjoyed the atmosphere and drinks. Highly recommended!!More infoTwisted LiquidPrice: Expensive• Fusion / Eclectic• Blacksburg•4.5
- LBLenBHouston •5 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 27, 2023For fine casual dining we think this is the best restaurant in BlacksburgMore infoThe Black Hen RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary American• Blacksburg•3.2
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Virginia
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
A cozy and picturesque university town, Blacksburg is the creative heart of the Virginia Tech community and home to a rich selection of culinary delicacies to serve all tastes. Enjoy Southwestern and Mexican dishes, French cafe-style sandwiches, fresh donuts, and delicious Italian pizza. Indulge in a fine wine while enjoying fresh bruschetta and chicken marsala at one of the local upscale Italian eateries. The community is also very accommodating to people with various dietary needs. Vegans and vegetarians, along with those wishing to adhere to a gluten-free diet, will find many delicious options from black bean hamburgers to gluten-free pizzas.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 1, 2023 there are 5 restaurants in Blacksburg. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Blacksburg who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Blacksburg either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- English Field
- Miller Southside Historic District
- Riner Historic District
- Old Hecks Shopping Center
- The Oaks Victorian Inn
- Prices Fork Historic District
- Lowes Shopping Center
- Hills Shopping Center
- Lane Stadium
- Edward H Lane Stadium
- Tennis Courts
- Budget Inn Christiansburg
- Virginia Tech Golf Course
- Piedmont Camp Meeting Grounds Historic District
- Holiday Inn Express Blacksburg
- University Mall Shopping Center
- Hethwood Square Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Christiansburg
- Blacksburg Historic District
- North Fork Valley Rural Historic District