- OTSt. Louis •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoWe were seated by 11 am, which was the scheduled time of our reservation. Our server, Addie (spelling hope it's correct) was very helpful, and continued to come back to our table to check on us and any needs. Very enjoyable experience. Food was delicious! Thank you, Russel's!More infoRussell's on MacklindPrice: Moderate• American• St. Louis Hills•4.8
- Kkb208vipSan Diego •10 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe love the 801 We had an amazing dinner (shrimp appetizer, porterhouse, asparagus and blue cheese potatoes, chocolate cake) but even more our service was absolutely outstanding. We dine out frequently and the 801 chophouse is top of the listMore info801 Chophouse - St. LouisPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Clayton•4.7
- BBBillBSt. Louis •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 29, 2023Wine service was great. Pasta dish was superb. Strip steak was very good. Complimentary cake for our anniversary. A great experience.More infoCharlie Gitto's 'On the Hill'Price: Expensive• Italian• The Hill•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Wow! This place is absolutely amazing. We visited for a Sunday Brunch, and we absolutely cannot wait to back. We both loved our food and cocktails, and out waitress did a fantastic job. Very kind and attentive. Compliments to the chef. Seriously one of the best brunch spot I have ever experienced. Can’t wait to go and experience a lunch/dinner.More infoBrasserie by NichePrice: Moderate• French• St. Louis•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipSt. Louis •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Would not change a thing! Wonderful!More infoCasa Don Alfonso - The Ritz-Carlton St. LouisPrice: Very Expensive• Mediterranean• Clayton•4.6
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover St. Louis Hills
St. Louis Hills is a southwestern suburb of St. Louis with rich history, striking architecture and a plethora of cuisines from around the world. Sample the tastes preferred by early landowners, French colonists Madame Ann Camp and Anton Reihle, at a local French restaurant, or dine on classic American choices like roast or fried chicken, thick burgers or baked pastas at a variety of American restaurants. Plenty of traditional favorites join the community's menus alongside new American options and vegan and vegetarian dishes. In 1904, St. Louis Hills was almost the site of the World's Expo, and today, you can sample flavors today from all around the world in St. Louis Hills. Global cuisines on offer include Thai, Italian, Mexican, Japanese sushi and more.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in St. Louis Hills is Russell's on Macklind
- Carondelet Park
- Loughborough Shopping Center
- Gravois Plaza Shopping Center
- South Towne Plaza Shopping Center
- Mackenzie Point Shopping Center
- Southtown Centre Shopping Center
- Francis Park
- Chippewa Plaza Shopping Center
- Kings Highway Shopping Center
- Christy Park
- Willmore Park
- Tilles Park
- Hampton Village Shopping Center