Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
“This is a top-tier eatery. The kitchen is reinvigorated and inventive…” STL Magazine, 5/2011.
Truffles strives to produce a menu that easily fuses rustic and contemporary American cooking. With simplicity and seasonality as our guide, house-made specialties such as pasta and salumi are prepared fresh every day and are complemented by choice selections of locally sourced and raised meats, seafood and inventive sides. The Truffles menu begins in the fields, rivers and farms of the Midwest and our award-winning wine list features wines from every corner of the earth. We bring the best flavors of the season direct to your plate.
Family of Iaccarino honors the culinary heritage of the Campania region, with seasonal ingredients that closely resemble the sun-kissed produce harvested at the Iaccarino family’s farm. Fresh, handmade pastas create an edible narrative of the Iaccarino legacy, while whimsical desserts transport guests to Naples’ nostalgic bakeries.
From Sorrento to St. Louis, we look forward to welcoming you soon.
Reservations are for evenings only only at this time. Daytime is open seating (first come, first serve). We operate on separate daytime and evening menus, but they do have some overlapping items!
Dominic"s Trattoria in Clayton is what a Trattoria is all about; Family owned and operated since March of 1997. Presenting authentic and regional dishes in a casual but elegant atmosphere. Some featured Italian dishes include Chicken Saltimbocca, Tenderloin Monte Carlo, Grilled Lamb Chops, Veal Milanese, Linguini with Fresh Clams and many other delectable creations. Dine in a cozy, relaxing atmosphere with gracious, personal service and a beautiful view of Shaw Park.
Complementary Valet Parking available in the evenings.
Please note: Due to limited seating in our bar, you must contact us to guarantee a table in that area.
Our chefs, in partnerships with fishermen, farmers, and food artisans have searched the world's seas to bring the St. Louis area what is enjoyed by those who are living on the coast. We then pair it innovative and exciting fresh local producers and flavor combinations certain to dazzle every discerning palate at prices that are a great value for a great catch.
- MMacomoSt. Louis •29 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWhatever you choose, you will be very, very pleased with it. This is a long established restaurant that maintains their excellence. Our waiter was a gentleman from Scotland, and as we are from the Outer Hebrides, that made it a real treat!More infoThe CrossingPrice: Very Expensive• French• Clayton•4.9
- Kkb208vipSan Diego •10 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe love the 801 We had an amazing dinner (shrimp appetizer, porterhouse, asparagus and blue cheese potatoes, chocolate cake) but even more our service was absolutely outstanding. We dine out frequently and the 801 chophouse is top of the listMore info801 Chophouse - St. LouisPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Clayton•4.7
- CChloeSt. Louis •6 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoServer Tyler was just the right amount of knowledgeable and doting but never hung around our table too long. Explained food and beverage offerings in ways we could follow.More infoCafé NapoliPrice: Moderate• Italian• Clayton•4.9
- SSteakluvervipSt. Louis •110 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoEverything was excellent! Love lunch in the bar a burger and lobster bisque is the perfect combination!More infoThe Capital Grille - St. Louis - ClaytonPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Clayton•4.8
- CChrisvipSt. Louis •13 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great location in Clayton which we visited to start the New Year with "bubbles" (champagne)! GET THE BEIGNETS with butter rum sauce! We, also, had the St Louis Omelette & the Classic Benedict which were scrumptious. Good Bloody Mary, too!More infoLouie's Wine Dive - Saint LouisPrice: Expensive• Wine Bar• Clayton•4.5
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
St. Louis, Missouri's inner-ring suburb of Clayton is known as not only the seat of St. Louis’s city government but also the spot for shopping, dining, and upscale hotels. A Taste of Clayton food festival is held here annually. Because “St. Louis’s second downtown” is a business hub, the dining atmosphere tends to be a hybrid of upscale and casual, with many restaurants that attract a business crowd. St. Louis barbecue is represented, along with burgers and Black Angus steaks. Visitors may be surprised to find many Italian influences along with a few bistros serving French-style food and more traditionally American pub food choices. The pedestrian-friendly neighborhood also offers sushi, vegetarian fare, and an espresso bar.
Frequently asked questions
- Brentwood Square Shopping Center
- Bogey Golf Club
- Seven Gables Inn
- Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Brentwood
- Hampton Inn and Suites Clayton/St. Louis-Galleria Area
- The Promenade At Brentwood Shopping Center
- Sheraton Clayton Plaza Hotel
- Clayton Plaza Hotel
- Ladue Crossing Shopping Center
- Lamment Center Shopping Center
- Blanche M Touhill Performing Arts Center
- Shaw Park
- Del Crest Plaza Shopping Center
- SpringHill Suites St. Louis Brentwood
- Homewood Suites by Hilton St. Louis - Galleria
- The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis
- Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria