Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
This is a restaurant where steak is the star–where great steak is the rule, not the exception. Mahogany’s steaks are the finest custom-aged U.S. Prime Midwestern Beef, known for its excellence in marbling, texture and flavor. We broil it exactly the way you like it at 900 degrees to lock in the corn-fed flavor. We serve it sizzling on a heated plate so that it stays hot throughout your meal. Selections from the ocean include Australian Rock lobster and the freshest fish daily based on availability. Service will be outstanding, but provided in a casual, less intimidating fine-dining atmosphere.
On the menu, you'll find items such as Lamb, Filet Mignon, Fresh Fish, Duck and other culinary delights, complemented by baguette, cheese plate and desserts. Each dish is prepared using the freshest flavors of the season and ingredients of the highest quality. Some dishes are Chef Cédric S. Fichepain mother's and Grandmother's very own special recipes.
Your dining experience will be enhanced by gorgeous interior design with a touch of the southern part of France along with a breath taking floral design of the full bar. The wine list is constantly updated to represent the best wine selections from the regions of France. Le Voltaire has received the Wine Spectator Award for the past 15 years.
Please contact the restaurant for parties of 8 or larger. Seating 2 parties/reservations together cannot be guaranteed.
Our menu is founded in Tex-Mex basics, which are influenced by the border-style flavors of Texas and Mexico. We're especially proud of our homemade flour tortillas, refried beans, chile con carne, fajitas and cheese & onion enchiladas, to name a few. Omaha has made us famous for our basic house lime margaritas, which you can enjoy at the best price during Happy Hour. Our vibrant atmosphere is true to our namesake, which imparts a deep sense of fiery hot energy to complement to our Tex-Mex cuisine.
- NnataliebNebraska •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoFood was absolutely delicious. Our server Sam was phenomenal. Will definitely be back againMore infoLe VoltairePrice: Expensive• French• West Omaha•4.8
- AMAngelicaMKansas City / Kansas •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoMy food was amazing. The staff were so welcoming and even gave us some truffles and a card because it was my fiancées birthday. My favorite part was that every worker acknowledged that this dinner was special and it made our time so wonderful. Also, not ONCE did I have to serve myself water which was such a nice gesture from staff. Will be dining here soon againMore infoMahogany Prime OmahaPrice: Expensive• Steak• West Omaha•4.8
- KCKathyCNebraska •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat food, wait staff and company! The railhacked salad is outstanding as is the bisque.More infoRailcar Modern American KitchenPrice: Moderate• American• West Omaha•4.6
- CLChiaraLHawaii •9 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoExcellent! Excellent pizza and pasta. Phenomenal chocolate cheesecake.More infoDantePrice: Expensive• Italian• West Omaha•4.9
- RSRyanSCleveland / Akron / Canton •9 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoOur server, Andrew, was amazing! Truly. The food was outstanding and even though it was busy, we were seated right away with our reservation.More infoFirebirds Wood Fired Grill - OmahaPrice: Moderate• American• West Omaha•4.5
Discover West Omaha
West Omaha eateries will never abandon thick, juicy steaks, pork tenderloin sandwiches, and Rocky Mountain oysters. This doesn't mean local chefs in Boys Town, Ralston, and the other neighborhoods west of 72nd Street aren't willing to mix things up with fresh, flown-in oysters, vegan macaroni and cheese, and New England clam chowder jazzed up with pieces of applewood-smoked bacon and Yukon gold potatoes. Only in West Omaha can you start your day with buttery, homemade Pop-Tarts from a drive-thru and rare, tender Piedmontese rib eye steak from imported Italian cows (It's a thing, honest!) and wash everything down with German wheat beer. If you visit any of the dozens of bars and pubs in West Omaha, expect soup to be freshly "brewed" as well since it's the law here.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in West Omaha is Salted Edge
- Winslow City Park
- Freemont State Recreation Area
- Community Park
- Victory Bell
- Fremont Golf Club
- Regency Lodge Omaha
- Desoto Townsite Historical Marker
- Ak Sar Ben Field And The Us Air Mail Historical Marker
- Westchester Park
- Congregational Church of Blair Historical Marker
- Indian Creek Golf Course
- La Quinta Inn Omaha Southwest
- Platte River History Historical Marker
- Dear Ridge Park
- Montclair Park
- Wildwood Park
- Bowling Green Park
- Schuylercolfax County Museum
- Westroads Mall
- Blair Golf Club