Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Keeping up with the traditional way the first pizzas in Italy were made, our pizzas are cooked in a coal-fired oven. The menu also features seafood, hand-cut steak, housemade pastas, and a burger full of flavor! Our goal is to provide you with local, housemade, and imported ingredients. We offer a Happy Hour menu through the week. And, our bar provides an array of in-house concoctions as well as your traditional libation! Our wine selection is well-thought and most impressive!! You will enjoy Pitch!
While you can find familiar dishes in the main menu, Chef is particular about the ingredients and the overall quality of the food. He is also dedicated to a monthly tasting menu that will be served in the Chef's Table (by rservation only: will be activated early spring).
Special features we want to highlight:
- Chef's Table
- Beautiful Bar (Bombay Bar) area
- Maharaja's Whisky Room (Event room/Whisky Tasting room)
- Beatiful Patio space (to be activated in mid spring)
- Well thoughtout ambience
- Amazing unrushed service/hospitality
Cooking in this way imparts a slight smokiness as it brings out the natural flavors of the food. A juicy ribeye sizzles and caramelizes, giving the tender beef a gorgeous crust. The homemade dough for our pizzas rises in the heat, and the crust gets to be the perfect combination of crisp and chewy. Vegetables share an entirely new flavor profile when cooked over wood. Dining at Timber brings an experience both classic and innovative. Come eat and drink with us as you watch our fireflies dance above the wood-fired grill.
- JSJoshSNebraska •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoAll around fantastic experience. We will be back again next time we’re in Omaha.More infoGather - OmahaPrice: Expensive• American• Downtown / Old Market•4.7
- MDMattDNebraska •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoPerfect food. Perfect service every time. Servers are professionals. Free deserts for my wife and her friends birthdays.More info801 Chophouse - OmahaPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown / Old Market•4.8
- DCDonnaCPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •6 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThe service was over the top which is rare in these post Covid times.More infoTimber Woodfire BistroPrice: Moderate• American• Midtown•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerNebraska •3 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoAlways a fantastic experience at Spezia! This was a work dinner and the servers and manager never disappoint! Thank you for always exceeding expectations!!More infoSpezia - Steaks, Italian & SeafoodPrice: Moderate• Italian• Midtown•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerNebraska •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Gilbs is always good, you can have great food for a reasonable price, and they accommodate most any substitutions you wantMore infoJ. Gilbert’s - Wood Fired Steaks & Seafood - OmahaPrice: Expensive• Steak• Downtown / Old Market•4.7
With a city name that means "those going against the wind," it is no surprise that Midtown Omaha has produced a few enduring favorites. The world-famous Reuben sandwich and butter brickle ice cream both hail from a local Midtown hotel. Such world-changers are rounded out by one local favorite that has yet to make an international debut: runza. Based on a German recipe, runza is simply a hot dough pocket stuffed with ground beef, spices, and cheese. While Midtown has many fine restaurants offering more cosmopolitan fare, it's these foods that you can’t get anywhere else that will make your trip to Midtown Omaha one to remember.
Frequently asked questions
- Comfort Inn Omaha
- Crossroads Shopping Center
- Baymont Inn & Suites Omaha
- Hitchcock Park
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Omaha Southwest
- Memorial Park
- Al Caniglia Field
- Myott Park
- Young Park
- Omaha Historical Marker
- North Park Shopping Center
- Sonesta ES Suites Omaha
- Element Omaha Midtown Crossing
- Benson Park
- Super 8 Omaha NE
- Metcalfe Park
- Countryside Village Shopping Center
- Schroeder Park
- Conoco Park
- Pipal Park