Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Conveniently located just north of I-40 on Louisiana Blvd. and Indian School Rd., Ruth"s Chris Steak House is just minutes away from the Upscale ABQ Uptown Mall, Winrock Town Center and many Local Hotels.
Ruth's Chris $9 Sizzle, Swizzle and Swirl Happy Hour is featured Sunday-Friday from 4:30 - 6:30 p.m. Our elegant wine room and state-of-the-art private dining space offers guests a unique setting for both business and social events. Whether it's a business dinner, special celebration or romantic night for two, Ruth's Chris Uptown Albuquerque will provide a dining experience you'll remember long after the meal is done. Offsite catering is available, simply ask to speak with our Private Dining Sales Manager.
Scalo boasts elegant dining room, beautiful patio as well as a trendy bar with ample seating.
Reserve a table and prepare to indulge in a delicious, exquisite experience we like to call squisito!
i migliori saluti!
Zinc is a lively three level bistro in Historic Nob Hill. Featuring an open, urban ambiance, Zinc offers casual fine dining on the main level and the loft mezzanine. For those looking for an exciting show, the exhibition bar offers seats right along the open kitchen. The menu focuses on high quality - yet affordable - American bistro fare and utilizes seasonal ingredients, many of which are sourced from local farmers. The Cellar Bar offers the same extensive wine list and premium cocktails as the upstairs, but in a more intimate lounge atmosphere with a lighter menu. Visit www.zincabq.com for menus, pictures, and upcoming events!
Seasons Grill in the heart of the Sawmill District in Old Town is a local favorite and a visitor's destination! The concept is driven by one core idea: take the best fresh and seasonal ingredients and prepare them in a casually elegant environment. The open kitchen's wood-burning rotisserie & grill creates an opportunity for signature dishes such as Kobe Ribeye Filet, Grilled Jumbo Sea Scallops and a daily fresh fish to be more than a meal, but an experience.
We have a great Happy Hour Wednesday thru Friday on the Rooftop, including food and drink specials. Dine on the second story balcony or inside with open breezes!
Seasons has an extensive award-winning wine list, a full bar and several private dining options for up to 100 people. For more information please visit us at seasonsabq.com or call 505-766-5100
TEN 3 is perched atop the area’s distinct, burgeoning culinary landscape. Our menu features international, Mediterranean, New Mexican, and American dishes, all thoughtfully and responsibly prepared from scratch, emphasizing the unique flavors of the region, and locally sourced ingredients whenever possible. We strive for straightforward beauty in every dish with the hopes that each bite will create moments of communal joy you’ll want to return to time and time again.
Although the alpine dining experience can present amazing opportunities to create lasting memories, weather can occasionally present unexpected challenges related to our remote tram access - please be patient with the rare and unavoidable delays or cancellations that may result due to high winds or adverse weather conditions.
From lunch to dinner, we have dishes that will please any palate. Can't decide between our calamari and our mussels or maybe between our fresh pasta and homemade pizzas? Our servers can give you a suggestion for a meal that's sure to amaze. If you're looking to impress for a party or meeting, we can bring the sweet life to your event with our onsite and offsite catering. Taste, savor, and enjoy, Albuquerque. We can't wait to welcome you!
- SASarahANew Mexico •8 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThey took such wonderful care of my firend for her 60th bday, from the flower arrangement to a surprise champagne toast Mil gracias <3More infoSeasons 52 - AlbuquerquePrice: Expensive• American• Albuquerque•4.8
- PParishNashville •3 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoEverything was excellent, beginning with free parking and continuing on through the service, level of cleanliness, quality of food, and overall atmosphere. Great value for the price and portion sizes. We will be back soon!More infoM'tuccis Bar RomaPrice: Moderate• Italian• University of New Mexico South•4.5
- RPRitPNew Mexico •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Food was excellent. Vegetables were fresh, steaks were made to our order, and dessert was fantastic! Everything was yummy! Our waiter was wonderful—professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and helped us with dishes, wines and dessert. Another excellent experience!More infoVernon's SpeakeasyPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Albuquerque•4.8
- MMalcolmNew Mexico •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The food was great, however, I didn't care for the crowded parking. The problem with mall parking is that there are now far too many other restaurants and shops that have been constructed on former empty parking spots to "revitalize" the deteriorating malls. So, what you have today is hard to find parking spots near the mall.More infoFogo de Chão - AlbuquerquePrice: Moderate• Brazilian• Albuquerque•4.1
- OTOpenTable DinerNew Mexico •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Wonderful good, service and management made our Anniversary very special!More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - AlbuquerquePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Albuquerque•4.6
Albuquerque boasts a dining landscape that reflects the strong influence of Mexican cooking, harking back to the days when both Mexico and New Mexico were a joint Spanish colony. In this, the largest city of New Mexico, taquerias--and the tacos they serve--come in just about any style imaginable, including on top of Native American fry bread. Green chilies are an Albuquerque staple, and they're found in dishes ranging from hearty soups to savory breads. Southwestern classics aren't just for lunch or dinner. Huevos rancheros turns the taste of beans and tortillas into a filling breakfast meal. For those with a more mild palate, the city's multiple cafes serve all-American burgers and fries, and barbecue joints dish up hearty plates of smoked meat alongside tangy sauces.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Albuquerque is Vernon's Speakeasy
- Wells Park
- Encantada Square Shopping Center
- Hermosa Green
- West Mesa Park
- Estancia Historical Marker
- El Dorado Square Shopping Center
- West Bluff Park
- Albuquerque Weather Station
- Maxwell Museum
- Barcelona Suites Albuquerque
- Montgomery Crossing Shopping Center
- Ranger Station Picnic Ground
- Hotel Parq Central Albuquerque
- Laramie Square
- Sandia Peak Aerial Tramway
- Parkland Hills Shopping Center
- Scottsdale Village Shopping Center
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Albuquerque North
- Promenade Shopping Center
- Shooting Range State Park