Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We invite you to please, sit back and relax. Allow the freshest and highest quality ingredients begin to tell the story of Polpo. Allow our interactive seafood presentations to be the hallmark of your experience. Allow us to show you Palm Beach, re-imagined.
With a diverse and delicious menu, relaxed elegance, extensive wine list and great service, there is truly something for everyone at the Station House Restaurant.
- SSummer19vipWest Palm Beach •9 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoExcellent food and service! They just need to work on noise level… music in background… as it may seem like you are in a cafeteria!More infoThe Station House Restaurant - LantanaPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Lantana•4.5
- AAnonymousvipNew York / Tri-State Area •26 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023We made a meal of a bunch of appetizers and they were all delicious. Very pretty setting. They had live music starting around 8pm but we had to leave so we didn’t hear the band.More infoRavishPrice: Moderate• American• Lantana•4.6
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Oct 1, 2023DUA is a small intimate setting with friendly owners that make you feel like family more than customers. It is our new go-to place for a couples night of relaxation and spending close time together.More infoDUA Champagne and Wine LoungePrice: Moderate• Wine Bar• Lantana•4.9
- CCaroleAtlantic City / South Jersey Shore •12 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Service was excellent. We were seated within 3 minutes of arrivingMore infoBenny's On The Beach - PierPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Lake Worth•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerWest Palm Beach •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Excellent food, excellent service, excellent location, we loved everything.More infoBanana Boat - On The Intracoastal WaterwayPrice: Moderate• American• Boynton Beach•4.6
Nestled in Palm Beach County, Lantana, Florida is located right along the waters of Lake Worth Lagoon. It should come as no surprise that a staple on many of the menus in this coastal town is seafood. Lantana locals get to enjoy some of the tastiest seafood that ranges from stone crabs and shucked oysters to grouper and conch fritters. You'll also find no shortage of Italian, Chinese and Mexican cuisine, along with Carribean restaurants for a more island-inspired flavor. Don't miss out on a slice of key lime pie, one of the most iconic desserts that originated in the state.