Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We have 3 nightly seatings Friday & Saturday at 5:00, 7:00, & 9:00 pm. Tuesday-Thursday & Sunday we offer 2 seatings at 6:00 & 8:00 pm. Lunch seating available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday's at 12:30 pm Dinner Omakase is $160 per person + tax & 20% service charge. Lunch Omakase is $70 per person + tax & gratuity. A deposit of half the Omakase is required to book and will be applied toward the bill. If guests wish to bring their own bottle, we have a corkage fee of $50 and limit to one bottle per party.
All guests must consume raw fish. We cannot accommodate vegan or vegetarian restrictions.
Any changes or cancellations must be completed 24 hours before the reservation. Any changes or cancellations after the cut-off period will forfeit the deposit.
Our dining experience is the newest development by the hip founders of The Modern Restaurant Group, Brandon Belluscio & Brian Albe. Cut 432 presents an avant-garde modern steakhouse dining experience with a primal focus on beef sourced from the world’s top ranchers and artisanal producers. Decorated executive chef, invented dishes that will heighten and delight each one of the senses.
Presenting the “ultimate experience” in the unbeatable hip ‘see and be seen’ setting, Cut 432 will appeal equally to sophisticated female and male dining aficionados.
Guests can expect to receive exceptional guest service, tableside education on offerings, alongside a vast selection of rare vintages from select boutique wineries.
At Amar, small plates are meant to be shared, and we encourage you to soak up the aromatic spices and herbs of the Mediterranean and the Levantine coast with our handmade pita bread baked fresh in our wood-burning oven. Inspired by the creative souls who embrace old cultures and new experiences, our cozy space is the perfect mix between rustic and refined, the nostalgic and modern. Owners Nicolas and Susanna Kurban and their attentive staff invite you to linger over a meal and experience their genuine hospitality.
Culinary Director Matthew Danaher, known for his straightforward style of cooking, has developed an innovative menu that incorporates beloved classics with the modern style and appetite of South Florida. Guests will discover ever-evolving recipes for Fish Tacos, Suhi Rolls and po-boys as well as an extensive live raw bar featuring what’s fresh and in season.
We put all our love and effort in creating an unforgettable experience with you in mind. It is for this reason we politely ask that our guests return the favor by joining us sans any of the subsequent athleisure attire. No athletic wear or athletic attire, designer athletic lines of any kind and model, beach flip flops or any beach attire, athletic slides, tank tops (men), cut-offs, sweatpants, exposed undergarments and excessively revealing clothing for indoor and outdoor dining. No baseball caps. Seasonal changes may apply.
The menu is “American bistro with a world flair,” under the direction of Chef Jen Knox, will pull from her vast experiences with the Ritz Carlton, Wynne Las Vegas and Countless other experiences in Chicago and more. There will be brunch and, sometimes, a DJ. Warren - Delray will serve as a stage for a passion that rivals Jeff’s love of music — a devotion to top-shelf whiskey.
Zagat 2004-2008: Excellent
Sunsentinel: Top 10 Asian Restaurants in Florida
Florida Trend Magazine: Best New 20 Restaurants in South Florida
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoDelicious food and great service. I told them it was my husbands birthday and our waitress brought a sparkler for him and free frozen shots for us. Great night we will be back again soonMore infoThe Hampton Social - Delray BeachPrice: Moderate• American• Delray Beach•4.7
- SZSteveZNew York / Tri-State Area •65 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWhat a wonderful new restaurant in Delray. The flavors of the food are so delicious. The rolls, ribs and haddock were all 5 stars good. Also had the beet salad which was good but not my favorite. Definitely coming back again. Top 5 restaurant in Delray.More infoLe Colonial - Delray BeachPrice: Expensive• Vietnamese• Delray Beach•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerRaleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Amazing… as always!More infoCut 432 A Modern SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Delray Beach•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerOrlando / Central Florida East •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We went to brunch and it was an amazing experience worth great food! Our server was awesome!More infoElisabetta’s Ristorante Delray BeachPrice: Expensive• Italian• Delray Beach•4.6
- MSMichaelSWest Palm Beach •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Overall very good, service could have been more attentive. We were there at noon for brunch that began at 11am and it was not all that busy yet.More infoCity Oyster & Sushi BarPrice: Moderate• American• Delray Beach•4.7
Discover Delray Beach
Delray Beach has been named an All-America City three times in a row. What really makes it special is the city's ability to replicate New York-style cuisine. On your way back from visiting the Cornell Art Museum or Oceanfront Park, try a corned beef sandwich or Reuben; you won't be able to tell the difference between local corned beef sandwiches and the ones up in NYC. This is a great place for the snowbirds to travel without giving up the authenticity of home. If you'd prefer to try something with more local flavor while in Delray Beach, cruise down East Atlantic Avenue for Nuevo Latino cocktail bars and other South American fare. The atmosphere all over town is casual and laid back, just as you would expect from a beachside city.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Delray Beach is Bar 25 Gastropub
- Little League Ball Field
- Bonita Springs Golf Club
- Crane Lakes Golf Course
- Shoppes of Congress Square
- Residence Inn by Marriott Delray Beach
- Anchor Park
- Marriott Delray Beach
- Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge
- Countryside Golf Club
- Seagate Beach
- Delray South Shore Club
- Delray Beach
- GetAways at Dover House Resort
- The Grove Condominium
- Marketplace of Delray Shopping Center
- Sherwood Park Golf Course
- Morakami Park
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Delray Beach I-95
- Berkshire on the Ocean by VRI resorts
- Delray Breakers on the Ocean