Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
South Florida Sun-Sentinel
March 20, 2008
Chef Angelo Romano’s Paradiso restaurant exemplifies excellence. I initially felt a sense of hospitality on the phone when making a reservation; that hospitality was reinforced throughout the evening by the genuine warmth and confidence of the chef and staff. They are on top of their game and it shows.
The menu is a superlative exploration of the chef's Italian Riviera background. It relies heavily on locally caught seafood and light (almost simplistic) compositions that skillfully accent the flavors of the high quality ingredients…
Paradiso absolutely earned its stars. Not because of the meticulously clean and organized restaurant, nor the expert service, or even the amazing food and drink.
It is because all these aspects meshed together seamlessly, effortlessly and impeccably. Whereas some restaurants try to impress, Paradiso is simply impressive
Check out our new location, BENNY'S ON THE BEACH - OCEANWALK just steps away! Reserve your table now for the holidays!
- SSummer19vipWest Palm Beach •9 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoExcellent food and service! They just need to work on noise level… music in background… as it may seem like you are in a cafeteria!More infoThe Station House Restaurant - LantanaPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Lantana•4.5
- FFromwimomvipWisconsin •38 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoOn a sunny Florida day you can’t beat this spot. Sit outside, watch the ocean, people watch, with a tasty cocktail. Great food, friendly service. Afterwords take a walk on the pier, or shop at the nearby stores. Highly recommend this restaurant for a wonderful afternoon dining experience.More infoBenny's on the Beach - OceanwalkPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Lake Worth•4.2
- BPBobPNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023Had another spectacular meal at Paradiso last might. I can't recommend this restaurant enough.More infoParadisoPrice: Expensive• Italian• Lake Worth•4.7
- CCaroleAtlantic City / South Jersey Shore •12 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Service was excellent. We were seated within 3 minutes of arrivingMore infoBenny's On The Beach - PierPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Lake Worth•4.2
- SDStefanieDvipToronto / Ontario •26 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Excellent quality, selection and beautifully displayed buffet, everything was delicious! Service from all staff was outstanding starting from Vincent (who we remember from Cafe Boulud), who greeted us as we arrived, to our table server (can’t recall his name but he is a young gentleman native to Palm Beach) and all the staff were very courteous and welcoming.More infoFlorie's by Mauro ColagrecoPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Palm Beach•4.6
Discover Lake Worth
Nestled alongside the Atlantic Ocean, Lake Worth is a diverse and vibrant community in the middle of a growth spurt. Developments with coffee houses and boutiques have sprung up all over the downtown area. The outskirts of town offer a melting pot of cultures with pockets of various groups and distinct food options. Hawaiian pizza and classic pepperoni pies with slices of smoked provolone cheese are on offer in town. Chinese is a refreshing choice in this area with dishes like dim sum and Peking duck. Cannelloni with butternut squash and tiramisu are just some of the authentic Italian choices diners will find in Lake Worth.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Lake Worth is Red Crab - Lake Worth
- Poinciana Country Club
- Colonial Village Motel
- Atlantis Country Club
- Budget Inn Lake Worth
- Eamon James Apartments & Suites
- Atlantis Muirfield Home
- Town And Country Shopping Center
- Market Place Shopping Center
- Palm Beach Institute of Contemporary Art
- Sabal Palm House Bed and Breakfast
- Palm Beach Pines State Recreation Area
- Findley State Park
- Capri Apartments
- Palm Beach Waterfront Suites
- Hampton Inn West Palm Beach-Lake Worth-Turnpike
- La Playa Golf Club
- John Prince Park
- Holiday House Motel
- Lago Lucerne
- Mango Inn Bed and Breakfast