Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
A Credit Card is required to confirm reservations. A $125.00 per guest charge is applied for No Show Guests.
We require elegant evening attire for women. Dress shirts or dinner jacket, dress slacks and shoes for gentlemen.
Please Note we are a cashless restaurant. We only accept credit cards or room charges as form of payment.
We kindly ask to refrain from balloon decorations to ensure the views for others are respected. Guests are welcome to bring their own cake/dessert for an additional fee of $7 per person.
SPECIAL NOTES FROM THE RESTAURANT
* Pre-Fixe Tasting Menu ONLY: 4-courses at $105.00 / 5-courses at $125.00.
* The Beachhouse does not offer Ala Carte dining.
* Casual Elegant Attire: Clothing not permitted include tank tops, exercise attire, & beachwear.
La Vie is a contemporary restaurant that’s inspired by our local ingredients and collaborations with the community. Through the tradition of French cuisine we strive to give the diner a sense of place and appreciation of Hawaii.
Views of the Pacific Ocean set the scene for our open-air restaurant sitting high on the eighth floor of The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Waikiki Beach.
Find us: laviewaikiki.com | @laviewaikiki
Our authentic yakiniku (grilled barbeque) dining experience crowns you the chef. Share a variety of delicious appetizers and premium cooked meats over a flaming grill, paired with Japanese sake, frosty cold beers, or other alcoholic and non-alcoholic options of your choice. We're the perfect spot to enjoy time with friends and family, organize an office party, or to spend quality time with your significant other!
Before you go, don't forget to taste our best-seller Harami Skirt Steak or Prime Kalbi Short Rib among other must-try dishes!
Update August 2020
TAKE OUT AVAILABLE
All guests will be required to wear a face mask
We are encouraging guests to use sanitizer, available at the restaurant entrance
We are practicing social distancing
We may deny entry to customers with high fever, above 100.4°F, or who may not be feeling well. Please allow us to take your temperature using noncontact thermometer at the entrance to the restaurant
Restaurant staffs will be wearing face mask to serve our guests
We will be wiping common areas, furniture & fixtures frequently with disinfectant
Maximum seating per table will be 10 persons
Bar counter seating is not available until further notice
We ask for your kind understanding & cooperation
Please visit michelshawaii.com for more information
2022 James Beard award winner Chef Robynne Maii and the highly regarded Fête team is responsible for developing the innovative cocktail and food menu at Waikiki's newest restaurant inside White Sands Hotel — Heyday.
With a stylish alfresco dining area and new-continental-inspired food and ingredients, Heyday takes the traditional elements of Continental cuisine and gives them a modern and international twist like you've never seen (or tasted) before. Our pool bar is the only venue on the island where you can swing (yes, you read that correctly) while sipping on cocktails inspired by Hawaiian flavors and fruits. Breathe easy as the bar and dining room are entirely outside!
Walk-ins are welcome for parties up to 7
Reservations for parties of 8-12
Parties of 13+ please contact the restaurant directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inform us when making reservations of any allergy concerns. Our cancellation policy requires a two-advance notification.
Breakfast, Lunch and Brunch - Resort Casual (tank tops, beachwear, exercise attire or flip-flops are not permitted). Dinner Attire is Elegant Resort Attire.
Views of the Pacific Ocean set the scene for our open-air restaurant sitting high on the eighth floor of The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Waikiki Beach. Complimentary Valet Parking.
Find us: laviewaikiki.com | @laviewaikiki
Genius Lounge is established in 2009, is a full service bar restaurant serving Japanese inspired Hawaiian dishes. We were selected 2022 & 2023 OpenTable Diners' Choice Restaurant.
Our menus are created by Japanese experienced chef Taiga Sasahara, using Hawaiian ingredients throughout our dishes.
We have some famous Hawaiian items; Sushi, Fresh seafoods, Steaks, Salads, Pizzas, and Original homemade noodle dishes!!!
You can pair those items with our extensive drink menu such as Sakes, Wines, and a lot of original cocktails!
It is perfect a place to enjoy a low key night with friends or a romantic date in the heart of Waikiki.
We also accomodate private parties. We have a quaint private lanai space and 3 party courses for your private party. It is also a perfect place to enjoy your wedding party in the heart of Waikiki.
Wasabi Bistro Global is a modern take on intricate, traditional Japanese food enjoyed in a quiet elegance of an intimate bistro setting. Subtly decorated with exquisite Japanese art and artifacts, the dining areas have been designed to offer guests the utmost privacy. Enjoy a front row seat at the sushi bar and watch the intricate handwork of our master chef, as he displays his skills in the art of sushi making.
- OTOpenTable DinerHawaii •2 reviews5.0Dined todayOur service was excellent. Our server (female) was so awesome and attentive. Very accommodating. Food was so fresh & delicious! Definitely coming back. Only complaint was it was way too loud. You couldn’t hold a conversation with others at your table if you sat inside. Fortunately we sat on an amazing oceanfront table in the corner that was perfect!More infoMonkeypod Kitchen - WaikikiPrice: Moderate• Hawaii Regional Cuisine• Waikiki•4.6
- DCDianeCHawaii •9 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoA wonderful dinner for our 10th anniversary.our waiter Gavin was beyond attentive and catered to our every need.He made our dinner very special.Our meal was delicious.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - Waikiki Beach WalkPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Waikiki•4.8
- RVRichVSan Francisco Bay Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThe outstanding meal and service, the beautiful hula dancer accompanied by authentic local musicians, and the breathtaking beachside surroundings made for another perfect night at the Halekulani!More infoHouse Without a KeyPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Waikiki•4.6
- TDTomDvipLos Angeles •36 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I keep coming back. Great!More infoHula Grill - WaikikiPrice: Expensive• Hawaii Regional Cuisine• Waikiki•4.6
- JAJamesAHawaii •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023New Years celebration.More infoWolfgang's Steak House - Waikiki BeachPrice: Very Expensive• American• Waikiki•4.4
Poke, poi, lomi-lomi–colorful luau dishes endure as the shining staples of Hawaiian dining. But that doesn’t mean there’s not a panoply of dining options to spark your appetite. When you need to escape the high noon sun, shaved ice shops are plentiful. And if you’re craving something light, afternoon tea service is artful eating at its best. Bean-to-bar chocolate is growing in popularity with the fertile soils of the Aina offering just the right conditions for cocoa plants to thrive. Whether it’s resort-style dining or casual cantina bites you’re after, when made with the spirit of Aloha, you’ll taste it.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Waikiki is Heyday
The restaurants with the best service in Waikiki are Heyday, Sansei Seafood Restaurant & Sushi Bar - WAIKIKI, Oahu and DK Steak House
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Waikiki are Heyday, Sansei Seafood Restaurant & Sushi Bar - WAIKIKI, Oahu and BLT Steak Waikiki
- Ocean View Studio at Inn on the Park
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
- Waikiki Resort Hotel
- Hokulani Waikiki by Hilton Grand Vacations Club
- Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center
- Tower 2 Suite 2801 at Waikiki
- Regency on Beachwalk Waikiki by Outrigger
- Park Shore Waikiki
- Grand Waikikian by Hilton Grand Vacations Club
- Waikiki Beach
- Pacific Monarch Condo rental by Aloha Waikiki Condos
- International Marketplace
- The Modern Honolulu
- One Bedroom Apartment in Hawaii Banyan
- Saint Augustine By The Sea
- Courtyard by Marriott Waikiki Beach
- Waikiki Banyan Condo
- Sans Souci State Recreational Park
- Waikiki Shopping Plaza Shopping Center
- Waikiki Beach Area