Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Come explore our newest location: Superior Grill Highland!
Enjoy some fabulous Mexican fare in our exquisite dining space on Highland Road or choose to sit on our spacious climate-controlled patio while sipping on a refreshing margarita or ice-cold beer! We'll see you soon!
Family Owned and Operated
About the Owner: Mr. Kulici is currently pursuing his professional career here in Louisiana. After 25 years he has devoted an exasperating amount of time and creativity to the art of food and hospitality. Consistency and culinary drive sets his goals to constant expansion and entrepreneur opportunities that are currently unfolding here in Louisiana. LaContea Italian Restaurant has now been open since February of 2017. The modern Italian ambiance and cuisine is touched with elements of traditionalism and flavor that brings more nuance to the idea of comfort Italian food.
Mr. Kulici just released his most recent updated seasonal menu as of November 2023.
With over 170 different wines to choose from, LaContea is constantly expanding its repertoire to create a masterpiece selection that truly has something for everyone and features service bar with classic brands and local distributions alike.
We start with the best local seasonal organic produce, sustainable seafood, the purest farmed animals and the historic foods that have defined this landscape for generations. The food is responsibly grown, harvested, sourced and the menu changes with the seasons. We pride ourselves in making our dishes from scratch and with a light touch. You can also find items that are vegetarian, vegan and gluten free on our menu.
The Carriage House Restaurant at Houmas House and Gardens offers a more casual dining experience in one of the most beautiful Dining Rooms in America. Whether dining at our 40 foot long grand dining room table, or an intimate table for two, our style is Comfortable and Southern. Our menu is a collection of Classic Southern Dishes, with twists to make them our very own.
- OTBaton Rouge / Lafayette •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoHad a great experience. Food was exceptional. Waitress was above excellent, very friendly & attentive. Service was also fast, no real waiting time for drinks or food. Will definitely be back.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - Baton RougePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Baton Rouge•5
- EekimhayesvipNew York / Tri-State Area •25 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoExcellent food and service. This has become one of our favorite places for lunch.More infoElizaPrice: Moderate• Creole• Baton Rouge•4.8
- TMTimothyMvipNew Orleans / Louisiana •98 reviews4.0Dined 3 days agoOur server Charlie was great! Besides the always delicious Shrimp Corn Dogs, the food was a bit disappointing. The Fish Tacos had barely any fish, and the Crawfish Salad was underwhelming. Cocktails were just OK, but the wine was quite good. We enjoy the vibe, and will definitely be back.More infoSoLou RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Southern• Baton Rouge•4.6
- JJanevipNew Orleans / Louisiana •9 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoOur waiters James and Nick were wonderful and allowed us to exchange gifts with one another ❤️ We were in the beautiful Hallelujah Room and it gave us the privacy to have fun and get a little loud! The food and cocktails were delicious and nice to have the option of alcohol- free! Thanks… we’ll be back!More infoJuban's Restaurant and BarPrice: Expensive• Creole / Cajun / Southern• Baton Rouge•4.7
- DBDerrickBBaton Rouge / Lafayette •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great place to eat took wife on anniversary she love itMore infoTexas de Brazil - Baton RougePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Baton Rouge•4.4
Discover Baton Rouge
The cultural melting pot of Baton Rouge reflects the diversity of its population in the depth of its dining options. Put simply, if you love seafood, you can't go wrong. Classic fusion cuisines like creole and Cajun are a trademark of this Southern city, but soul food and contemporary fine dining also abound. It's as easy to find great barbecue as it is to find great gumbo in Baton Rouge. And don't forget about crawfish season when you can get your favorite crustaceans prepared a dozen different ways. The city also takes its sweets seriously with even its best dinner menus putting equal emphasis on the quality of their desserts.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 7, 2023 there are 66 restaurants in Baton Rouge. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, Creole / Cajun / Southern, Contemporary Southern, Creole, Steak and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Baton Rouge who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Baton Rouge either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Louisiana State Capitol
- Embassy Suites Baton Rouge
- Spanish Town Historic District
- Louisiana State University
- LSU Rural Life Museum
- Bluebonnet Village Shopping Center
- Oneal Plaza Shopping Center
- Rebel Shopping Center
- Perkins Road Olympia Field
- Bon Marche Mall
- Airline Highway Parish Park
- Baton Rouge Marriott
- Convent Station Historical
- Acadian Thruway Shopping Center
- Lsu Tiger Stadium
- Sherwood South Shopping Center
- Expressway Park
- BTR Airport
- Beauregard Town Historic District
- Ogden Park Shopping Center