Cuisine (20 of 33)
22 restaurants available nearby
Nice restaurant tucked away from the busyness of Baton Rouge. The food was standard Italian fare. Enjoyed the quality of the cheese board, Caesar salad was nicely done, chicken Marsala a little flat. So if you’re a serious foodie, this might not be your jam.
The most positive thing about this...
Visitors to Baton Rouge - had good experience two years ago so we came back. Did not disappoint. Creative menu and enticing specials. Dishes well-prepared and attractively presented. Good wine list. Friendly, attentive, and polished service. We'll dine here again on our next visit.
Food was excellent! Service was the best! Nick hit it out if ball park. Nick our waiter is the best! The entire staff did a great job. Bartender listened to our request and nailed it
Blueberry Lemon Drop
Went here for lunch for a work colleague. Ordered the Seafood Goddess salad and it was really good. I appreciate that the salad was dressed perfectly without it getting too soggy, the shrimp were well seasoned and the crab was excellent. I usually keep lunch light and simple and this fit the bill...
- Houmas House Plantation And Gardens
- Old Hammond Highway Park
- Hilton Garden Inn Lafayette/Cajundome
- Cajun Field Football Stadium
- Cajundome Convention Center
- Highland Road Park
- Enchanted Mansion Doll Museum
- Golden Nugget Lake Charles
- Beauregard Town Historic District
- Holiday Inn Baton Rouge College Drive I-10
- Grand Coteau Historic District
- Bernie Moore Track Stadium
- Residence Inn Baton Rouge Towne Center at Cedar Lodge
- Embassy Suites Baton Rouge
- Baker Park
- Isle of Capri Casino
- Louisiana State University
- Evangeline Downs Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
- Oneal Plaza Shopping Center
- Perkins Road Olympia Field