Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Please not KIN no longer accepts odd party sizes, i.e. parties of 3,5,7, etc.
Ruth's Chris Steak House- Boise is independently owned and locally operated. We look forward to serving you soon!
A few words from the owner:
In 1969, I arrived in Los Angeles and I immediately noticed that the food served was much different tasting than the food that my family prepared in Italy. Upon questioning the restaurant owner regarding the non-traditional meals we were serving, I was told the food must be made according to American taste.
My commitment to you: I pledge to bring an authentic Italian dining experience, demonstrating the same passion I’ve had since the beginning.
- OTOpenTable DinerIdaho •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoThe first time I've been to the Fork, Took an out of state client to the Fork. It really showed downtown Boise in its finest. Then add the service, the staff and the whole experience. Thanks for everything.More infoFork - BoisePrice: Moderate• American• Boise•4.6
- BABrianAIdaho •1 review4.0Dined 2 days agoBeen here twice now. Been good food and great service both times. The Parmesan Gelato is dope. It’s pretty loud in there when busy. I recommend and would go again.More infoALAVITAPrice: Moderate• Italian• Boise•4.7
- WWallaceIdaho •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoWe picked Ruth Chris for our 30th anniversary, because of the quality of the food and customer service. Our waiter Greg, was awesome with every suggestion and questions. Assistant Deion, was one of the best we have encountered. We had a perfect dinner and evening. Thanks for making out night rememberble.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - BoisePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Boise•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerCleveland / Akron / Canton •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We celebrated the new year at chandlers and weren’t disappointed. The service is always exceptional, food tasted wonderful and we were well taken care of.More infoChandlers SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Boise•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipLos Angeles •15 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great foodMore infoTupelo Honey - BoisePrice: Moderate• Southern• Boise•4.6
Boise, Idaho, is repeatedly ranked as one of the best cities in the United States to raise a family and enjoy life. The city offers delicious dining where the desert and mountains meet. A few blocks from the Boise River, Boise's active downtown area is an excellent place to find classic Northwestern-style cuisine and locally sourced, Idaho-grown, and locally raised produce and meat. One of the treasures of Boise's diverse array of ethnic cuisine options is its Basque restaurants. The city is home to one of the largest Basque communities in the United States, so it's a great place to find authentic and delicious Basque cuisine. Due to the large Vietnamese, Cambodian, and Laotian communities in Boise, there are a range of exceptional restaurant choices from neighborhood favorites to fine pan-Asian dining options.
Frequently asked questions
- Dutch Creek Guard Station
- Lester Creek Forest Service Station
- Memorial Park 170
- Black Canyon
- The Riverside Hotel
- Rocky Bar Guard Station
- Aldape Park
- Westgate Mall
- Residence Inn by Marriott Boise Downtown
- Fairfield Inn Boise Airport
- Discovery Picnic Area
- Oxford Suites Boise
- Idaho City Ranger Station
- Bronco Stadium
- Fort Boise Park
- Kathryn Albertson Park
- The Grove Hotel
- First United Methodist Church
- Hotel 43 Boise
- Boise Towne Square