Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Please check our Website or call the Restaurant for our New Years Eve Package. The theme is "James Bond". You will enjoy a 3-Course Dinner, Live Music, Gambling Casino, Cigar Bar, Midnight Dessert Buffet with Champagne toast. Reservation Only by calling the Restaraunt and asking for Lila. $125 per person +tax + tip
We will be Closed to the Public on Friday December 8th for a Private Event.
We will be Open Christmas Eve from 3pm-7pm. Make your reservations now.
Live Music 7:00-9:00 pm. Check out our Website for list of Musicians and their style of music and date they will be playing. Stop by and enjoy with a glass of wine, beer or alcohol.
On Wednesday and Thursday nights we offer Wine and Food Pairings created by Chef Kosta and owner Lila.
With an upbeat atmosphere, an innovative bar and friendly service, the cuisine at Ling & Louie's pairs perfectly with our selection of signature cocktails, craft beers and hand-selected wines. Serving Lunch, Dinner, daily Happy Hours and a fun-filled Weekend Brunch, Ling & Louie's redefines what Asian restaurants are expected to be.
Reservations are offered for our main dining room; please feel free to place a reservation with us through open table or by calling us at 208-888-5000
Kona Grill is a classic American Grill with great steak and seafood - complemented by the best choice of sushi and margaritas at any grill in America. Kona Grill features a global menu of contemporary American favorites, award-winning sushi, and specialty craft cocktails in a polished, casual atmosphere. From brunch & lunch to dinner & happy hour, the restaurant offers a range of freshly prepared dishes from the grill, seasonal menu items and fan-favorite dishes across all dayparts. Kona Grill offers both indoor and outdoor patio dining at all its locations, $3, $6, $9 happy hour offered weekdays & NEW weekend brunch, guided by a passion for quality food and exceptional service.
At Jakers every occasion is a celebration. We welcome you to a comfortable family dinner, an intimate dinner for two, or to meet a group of friends for Happy Hour in our bar. Please contact the restaurant for large party reservations.
We have an extensive menu specializing in the highest quality Hand Cut Steaks, Seafood, Charbroiled Sirloin Burgers, Sandwiches and Fun Food. Our Drink Menu features Margaritas, 3oz Martinis, 9oz. wine pours, as well as Fun Signature Cocktails. We have wines by the Glass and a nice selection of Draft and Bottled Beer. There is a Smart Plate Menu with smaller portions and lower prices. Jakers has Kids Menus packed with fun activities as well as both Vegetarian and Gluten Free menus.
- KHKathyHIdaho •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe had a lovely lunch. Our server was a little slow getting to us, but once he did, he was excellent. It was the first time to dine at Ling & Louie's for my friends and they thoroughly enjoyed themselves and their food. We all will be back.More infoLing & Louie's - MeridianPrice: Moderate• Asian• Meridian•4.5
- OTIdaho •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoAbsolutely outstanding! Nothing but good things to say about this restaurant. The wine was smooth, the food was delicious and the service was amazing. We will be making this a regular date night location!More infoVintage 61 Wine Bar & KitchenPrice: Expensive• Wine Bar• Meridian•4.8
- MMelanieIdaho •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoAwesome dinner out! Splurged and got pizza, steaks, lobster bisque, and salads! The lobster bisque was very good! The steaks were perfect! We had a very nice dinner! We will be back.More infoJakers Bar and Grill - MeridianPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Meridian•4.1
- AKAlexaKLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 29, 2023twigs is a beautiful restaurant with comfortable seating, a large, creative menu, and a polite, helpful, friendly staff. With their happy hour menu, and general pricing, it's a real bargain for the experience and food quality.More infoTwigs Bistro and Martini Bar - MeridianPrice: Moderate• American• Meridian•4.5
- AFAggieFoodievipIdaho •70 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 27, 2023Nice place, not super fancy but good food and very pleasant.More infoKona Grill - BoisePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Meridian•4
It's difficult to say whether or not Meridian's restaurants are responsible for the city's explosive population growth (of over 80% since 2000), but you can be sure that the numerous state-of-the-art eateries in Idaho's third-largest city don't hurt its appeal! Meridian restaurants offer quite a few delicious dishes and various types of food, but barbecue and comfort food lovers will truly feel at home. Nearly every street in the city is packed with locally owned pubs, grilles and barbecues, all of which use tried-and-tested cooking techniques and seasonings in coordination with fantastic meats. Be sure to enjoy some of Idaho's famous potato dishes, particularly garlic mashed potatoes and baked potato chips. These tremendous spud sides pair perfectly with the aforementioned meats.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Meridian / Boise West
- TownePlace Suites Boise West / Meridian
- Boondocks Fun Center
- Country Inn & Suites Boise West
- Hyde Park
- Motel 6 Meridian
- Mr. Sandman Inn & Suites
- Best Western Plus Rama Inn
- Courtyard Boise West/Meridian
- Initial Point Gallery
- Candlewood Suites Boise-Meridian
- Roaring Springs Waterpark
- Hampton Inn & Suites Boise-Meridian
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Boise West - Meridian