Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
A fusion of Spanish, Latin American and Caribbean flavors prepared with only the finest ingredients from around the world. Reserve your table today and enjoy a "one-of-a-kind" experience that you will soon not forget!
Please be advised:
*We ask that all guests be over the age of 12. We are a small, intimate dining experience.
*Our dress code is Smart-Casual. Please, No: Hats, Flip-Flops, Tank Tops, Tacky T-Shirts, Hoodies, or Beach Attire.
Business Casual: No Flip Flops, T-Shirts, Beachwear, Hats
Guests age 8 and above are invited to dine at this restaurant.
Stonewood Grill & Tavern offers a complete dining experience for both your eyes and your palate. You don’t want to have just another ordinary night out — so tonight, make it extraordinary!
We oak grill each steak to lock in its juices and enhance its natural flavors. Plus, only the freshest seafood has the honor of being prepared by one of Stonewood’s gourmet chefs.
Adding our innovative wine list featuring rare selections and exceptional pairings makes Stonewood a great place for couples, friends, and coworkers, for date night, happy hour, special occasions, and holiday parties.
So the next time you’re looking for the perfect night out, come to Stonewood Grill & Tavern.
Get ready for an unforgettable dining experience at Riverside Johnny's, Daytona Beach's newest hotspot! Modern twist on classic bar & grill, relaxed atmosphere, great food & drinks🙌
- MPMichaelPvipOrlando / Central Florida East •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoHad a great time. Food was great and the service was good also.More infoChart House Restaurant - Daytona BeachPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Daytona Beach•4.2
- SASandraANorthwest Florida •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoAs usually food and service was awesome. This time the noise level was so high we could not carry in a table conversation. This is a rarity; usually very quiet. I am guessing the holiday crowds snd the okay at the Peabody was a contribution factor.More infoHyde Park Prime Steakhouse - Daytona BeachPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Daytona Beach•4.6
- BSBenjaminSOrlando / Central Florida East •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoThis has been one of our favorite celebration spots for many years. The food is amazing, always spot on and perfectly prepared and the staff are attentive and genuinely nice. Thank you for always being there, my only complaint would be that it is sometimes hard to get a reservation!! By the way, that's because they are so awesome so plan a few days ahead of time; you won't be disappointed.More infoChucherias HondurenasPrice: Very Expensive• Spanish• Daytona Beach•5
- BFBeanieFSouthwest Florida •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023Nice family dinner. Fabian our server was amazingMore infoSessions at Hard Rock Hotel Daytona BeachPrice: Moderate• American• Daytona Beach•4.5
- CChellerNashville •4 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023Excellent all around. Every bite of food was flavorful and complex. Would love to see more plant based options for some of the traditional Italian dishes you offer.More infoThe Cellar RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Daytona Beach•4.7
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Orlando
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Daytona Beach
Central Florida has a wide variety of activities to choose from. If you want to enjoy life on the ocean, however, Daytona Beach is the place to visit. Not only is the water warm and beautiful, but the dining is also varied so you can find whatever you're craving. Along the Daytona Beach Boardwalk, you'll find a wide variety of snacks like corn dogs and fries as well as outdoor amusement rides and concerts. Off the boardwalk, choose from a wide variety of flavors in the area influenced by American favorites as well as cuisines from south of the border. You can appease your sweet tooth with fried donuts or eat freshly caught oysters off a beachfront deck.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Daytona Beach is Red Lobster - Daytona Beach
- Tomoka Wildlife Management Area Union Camp Tract
- Speed Zone
- Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Boulevard
- Daytona 500 Experience
- Volusia Mall
- La Bella Oceanfront Inn - Daytona
- Boardwalk Amusement Area And Pier
- Richard Petty Driving Experience
- Memorial Stadium
- Mary Bethune Home
- Burgoyne Shopping Center
- Ocean Center, Daytona Beach
- Fountain Inn & Suites
- Cypress Knoll Golf Club
- Lexington Inn and Suites
- Twi Light Motel
- Pirates Island Adventure Golf
- Beach Street
- Best Western Aku Tiki Inn
- Ocean Walk Village