Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
* 23% service charge
*Please note our cancellation and no-show policy
*Dining with children under 8 is not permitted, all guests require a reserved seat and audible devices are not allowed in the dining room.
*Please include any special occasions with names of guests of honor
*Please include any dietary restrictions/allergies you may have
Step inside and you'll be greeted by a chic and sophisticated interior, complete with elegant lighting, sleek bar stools, and an extensive collection of champagne bottles lining the walls.
Whether you're looking for a night of indulgence or a place to unwind after a long day, Fizz Champagne & Bubbles Bar is a must-visit destination for any champagne lover. Book your table today and experience the luxury for yourself.
We build our foundation on fresh house made pasta, local produce, meat & cheeses.
Our base is Italian, but our chef has flair for the unexpected & worldly.
Join us for cocktails, wine, beer, & friendly atmosphere.
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Sacramento, CA serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.
Fixins is a full service soul food restaurant that celebrates the history and traditions of African American culture in an inclusive environment that welcomes everyone! We’re located in the historic Oak Park neighborhood of Sacramento California in the 40 Acres Cultural complex at the corner of Broadway and 35th Street.
- NSNikkiSvipSacramento / Sacramento Valley •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWhat a lovely evening (as always). There are numerous reasons this is my favorite restaurant in town! From the initial greeting, to the attentive service and recommendations by Ashley, to the small details all the staff remembered from my previous visits and of course the EXCELLENT meal. It was lovely to see the elegant holiday décor last night. I will be back as always...More infoPreludePrice: Expensive• American• Sacramento•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoAbsolutely LOVE Robert and Ciera! Food and drinks are great too.More infoCapitol GaragePrice: Moderate• Fusion / Eclectic• Sacramento•4.1
- OTOpenTable DinervipIdaho •9 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoOur first time here and had a very pleasant thanksgiving family dinner. I had the pre-fixed turkey dinner, 2 had the pre-fixed prime rib dinner, 1 had rib-eye, 1 had Cioppino. Delicious meals. Our server was very attentive and the floor manager even came by to check how our evening was going. This made for a wonderful evening.More infoDawson's SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Sacramento•4.8
- TATracyASacramento / Sacramento Valley •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023We had our company board meeting there and we were very pleased with the service and that we were able to get everything done while enjoying our meals. The menu choices were great, and the food was very delicious.More infoElla Dining Room and BarPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Sacramento•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023We absolutely loved the food, the service, the drinks and dessert. It was a wonderful dining experience!More infoBrasserie du MondePrice: Expensive• French• Sacramento•4.7
If you're looking to see some of the best Sacramento has to offer, plan a visit to the K Street area. The once-flailing shopping district has seen a serious surge in popularity following the development of a new arena in the region. With over two dozen restaurants and bars in the area, there's no better opportunity to see the range of food options Sacramento has to offer. The latest crazes are upscale tacos and farm-to-table dishes, but K Street also offers everything from Irish pubs to casual seafood and traditional Jewish delis. And while downtown is the hot new place to be, there's still plenty of options elsewhere. The more subdued Tahoe Park and Midtown offer the ideal patios for lazy Sunday brunches. The two areas also feature great spots for those with late-night bar food cravings.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Sacramento is The Firehouse Restaurant
- Sacramento Community Center
- Maple School Park
- Sam Combs Park
- Courtyard by Marriott Sacramento Midtown
- Granite Park
- Sacramento Amtrak Station
- Arco Arena
- Old Sacramento Historic District
- Wells Fargo Pavilion
- Cooledge Park
- Arden Town Shopping Center
- Natomas Marketplace Shopping Center
- South Natomas Park
- William Land Park
- University Village Shopping Center
- The Citizen Hotel, Autograph Collection
- Alkali Playground
- Bing Maloney Golf Course
- Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento
- Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Northgate