- DDan0Sacramento / Sacramento Valley •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoNo pics for this review but they hit it out of the park. We started with the Autumn sonata and fog of islay. Both great drinks and had the Eggplant fritto. The drinks were awesome, eggplant was off the charts. After that we bought a bottle of prisoner wine and while the wine markup varied but wasn’t terrible. Back to the food. We each shared a pasta dish - the pene which had sweet Italian sausage and a vodka sauce. We had a theme going of we finished each dish and there was nothing left - gone in 60 seconds. We then had a trio of entrees. My son had tagliatelle, yeah - 2 pastas…my girlfriend had the Salmon and I had the short rib. We finished up with the pot de creme. My oh my did we have a great meal. We’ll be back. Phenomenal meal and I would definitely recommend!More infoFabian's Italian BistroPrice: Moderate• Italian• Fair Oaks•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerSacramento / Sacramento Valley •1 review4.0Dined 5 days agoThe fish with lentils and fennel I had was delicious.More infoFormaggio Taverna & Patio - Sacramento Marriott Rancho CordovaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Rancho Cordova•3.8
- BHBrianHvipSacramento / Sacramento Valley •105 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 5, 2023Still our favorite Italian restaurant for years. A dependable & delicious neighborhood gem.More infoCaffe Italiano RistorantePrice: Moderate• Italian• Fair Oaks•4.7
- CCChristineCSan Francisco Bay Area •11 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We were seated immediately Our waitress Janet was a bit over loaded with other tables. She did apologize many times for the delay. We had no time restrictions so we were comfortable with the waiting. We received water and bread and lots of time to look and decide on our meal. We decided to share a few items which came out quickly and hot. There was plenty of food. Janet apologized again after she had to turn down another table of 8. It was a very busy night for her and told her how much we appreciated all the service she gave usMore infoRed Lobster - Citrus HeightsPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Citrus Heights•4.2
- DMDanielMSan Francisco Bay Area •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Thanks Sonja, for the great service!More infoBlack Angus Steakhouse - Citrus HeightsPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Citrus Heights•4.6
Discover Rancho Cordova
Rancho Cordova is located in the basin of Sacramento Valley, and spicy foods are held in high regard in this neighborhood. Between chili sauces, fiery burgers and kimchi, spicy foods are done right here, where chilis from local farms are used in abundance. At most restaurants, you can specify just how spicy you want your food, from relatively mild to scorching. South American food is also well represented among restaurants in this area, particularly along 5th Avenue, where many restaurants serve traditional South American cuisine. Rancho Cordova is a naturally diverse neighborhood, however, so a break from the spice factor is as easy as a walk down the street. Have fun deciding between chicken and waffles or a Kobe beef burger while a shawarma grill beckons from the corner of your eye.
Frequently asked questions
As of November 29, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Rancho Cordova. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Seafood, Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Rancho Cordova who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Rancho Cordova either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Zinfandel Square Shopping Center
- Nimbus Dam Recreation Area
- Rancho Plaza Shopping Center
- Carmichael Park
- Phoenix Park
- Cordova Village Shopping Center
- Ahlstron Park
- Federspiel Park
- Nimbus Dam
- Effie Yeaw Nature Center
- Ancil Hoffman Golf Course
- Jim David Park
- Ancil Hoffman Park Golf Course
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Rancho Cordova Sacramento
- Hillside Shopping Center
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Rancho Cordova/Folsom
- Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova
- Comfort Inn & Suites Near Folsom Lake Rancho Cordova
- Upper Sunrise Recreation Area
- Rossmoor Shopping Center