- ASAdeleSChicago / Illinois •8 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoGreat meal! A little pricey, but worth it. My husband had the paella and I had bucatini with shrimp. Delicious. Atmosphere was nice.More infoPort City ClubPrice: Expensive• American• Cornelius•4.1
- CCampbellvipGreensboro / Winston Salem / Highpoint •13 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoAlways our favorite date night and this location never fails at making us feel at home at “Lovers Lane”. We appreciate their willingness to go above and beyond with their attention to details, quick bar service and our odd requests (like only beer bread with our cheese) or only teriyaki sauce for the sauces portion of the meal.More infoThe Melting Pot - Charlotte - Lake NormanPrice: Expensive• Fondue• Huntersville•4.9
- SNSongbunnyinNCvipCharlotte •63 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoOur women’s dining group enjoys coming to Choplin’s every so often, and this visit was enjoyable. Our server Tori was attentive and knowledgeable, without being intrusive. Among the group, people had the filet, chicken piccata, onion soup, and scallops, as well as the chocolate Bailey’s cake, bananas foster and salted caramel cheesecake desserts. Decent wine list. Some observations: >both guests who had scallops commented that they were overcooked and borderline rubbery, whereas in previous visits they were tender with nice texture. >It is not easy to find a menu online with pricing. Expect most entrees to be at least $30, with some as much as $50-60. I get that food prices have gone up, but it would be nice to have something current online to give people an idea of price range. >when desserts are only listed verbally to guests, it can come as a surprise to find that one’s selection of Bananas Foster cost $20. It was tasty, but I wouldn’t have ordered if I’d known. Prices should’ve been included in the verbal description.More infoChoplin's RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Cornelius•4.7
- EJEricaJCharlotte •8 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoDressler's Birkdale never disappoints! The food is great and the staff is always so warm and friendly. It just feels like home!More infoDressler's Restaurant - Birkdale VillagePrice: Expensive• American• Huntersville•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerCharlotte •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Birthday dinnerMore infoFirebirds Wood Fired Grill - HuntersvillePrice: Moderate• American• Huntersville•4.7
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Cornelius, North Carolina, is a wonderful place to go for anyone seeking a lakeside view and delicious cuisine. This town offers delectable American foods and specializes in barbecuing high-quality cuts of meat. More exotic palates will be pleased with the town's Indian, Mexican, Thai, and Irish eateries, all of which provide authentic and varied meals. Cornelius's restaurants really shine in the sphere of seafood. The town's direct border with Lake Norman results in a variety of local fish being used at most local establishments. You should be sure to try out North Carolina's famous grilled salmon and shrimp and grits.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Cornelius is Port City Club