- MMMonteMSan Diego •5 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoMy wife and I had a wonderful evening at this very scenic And unique restaurant. From 3:30 to 6:00 they offer a Sunset menu which gives you a coice of 6 menu items Including steak and salmon, salad, and bread. Food was Top notch, reasonably priced. Actually built into a mountain Many diners eat outside. Highly recommend.More infoLa Quinta CliffhousePrice: Expensive• American• La Quinta•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Diego •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoTwo thumbs up! We were seated ten minutes before our reservation. Our service was excellent. The food was served promptly and it was delicious! I would totally recommend!More infoPOM - Fantasy Springs Resort CasinoPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Indio•4.6
- DPDonaldPvipLos Angeles •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We love going here for amazing food, service, and ambiance. love to see what everyone is ordering for next timeMore infoJOY Asian Cuisine - Fantasy Springs Resort CasinoPrice: Moderate• Asian• Indio•4.6
- PPhedippidesvipChicago / Illinois •27 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Brought visiting children and grandchildren. Good for all adult family,More infoOkura Robata Grill and Sushi Bar - La QuintaPrice: Expensive• Sushi• La Quinta•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Foods is good, service is greatMore infoThe Bistro - Fantasy Springs Resort CasinoPrice: Expensive• American• Indio•4.7
Discover COACHELLA – MUST HAVE FESTIVAL TICKET
The Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival isn't just a great place to see legendary musical acts like Paul McCartney, Radiohead, and Beyonce. It's also filled with incredible pop-up restaurants and food vendors. Because the festival caters to a diverse audience, the dining options are remarkably eclectic, and you can enjoy everything from seasoned tuna poke to delicious acai bowls. Featured restaurants on the grounds include everything from Peruvian to Japanse to American barbecue. There are even options for vegans and people with gluten-free dietary needs. You'll also want to try the many craft beer locations while you're enjoying your favorite bands.