Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We put all our heart and soul into a creative and unique experience. Our Omakase is a pre-fixed menu based on raw fish and shellfish. All our fish, rice, and ingredients come from Japan, prepared with Japanese techniques and elements. Our Omakase is a fine dining, intimate experience, prepared in front of our guests to highlight the integrity of our dishes.
DIARY RESTRICTIONS have to be informed in advance. Please note that some requests we can not accommodate.
NOT ALLOW outside bottles or food.
SEATING AT THE BAR is the same courses as AT THE TABLE. Our professional servers will explain the intricacy of every dish.
BE ON TIME Service starts in unison at the time of reservation. If you are late, you will miss the first courses.
CHILDREN age 5+ are welcome, must order the full menu, no children's menu or price.
CANCELLATIONS AND MODIFICATIONS are allowed 72 hours in advance. Less than 72 hours will be charged for the full price of Omakase per guest plus tax
Live entertainment is performed nightly on the main stage in our Dining Room. Tables are by reservation only, for dinner. Hours of Music; Su/M/Tu, 5:30-9:30pm Wed/Thu 6-10pm Fr/Sa 6:30-10:30pm.
All Tables in Main Room or Patio, Th/Fr/Sa, are subject to a $10 per person Live music charge, on top of dinner tab. Our dynamic musical line-up of Jazz, R&B, Soul & Contemporary artists, provides an interactive yet intimate experience, in an elegant yet relaxed setting.
The Drake features New American cuisine prepared by Award Winning Chef team Paul & Nick Gstrein. Seasonal offerings encompass an ever-evolving menu of unique small plates, steaks, chops, fresh seafood & desserts. Our curated Wine & Spirits selections serve to enhance the dining experience.
Meet us at The Drake!
South of Nick's Mexican Kitchen Bar features Classic Mexican favorites, prime steaks and seafood with a So Cal twist. Fine Tequilas & Margaritas
Our food and drink meets the highest standards of quality, freshness and seasonality and combines both modern-creative and traditional styles of cooking.
Featuring a 16-foot glass garage door, skylights, and a shaded patio, McClain Cellars brings the beauty of Laguna Beach into the tasting room. Along the bar, you will find artistic wine bottles with unique paintings on each. Each of the wines has a clever name like, “Summer Breeze,” “Love & Happiness,” “Promise Keeper,” and “Faithful Friend” to name a few. With the capacity to host up to 49 guests at once, this quaint venue offers free parking, easy freeway access and flexible hours. The tasting lounge is in the HIVE at 849 Laguna Canyon Road, Laguna Beach, CA next to Kitchen in the Canyon and the Laguna Beach Beer Company.
Nick’s is dedicated to perfecting the dining experience through continuous innovation, offering the highest quality food and beverage, and executing impeccable standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Nick’s culture is personified by its Ladies and Gentlemen – professionals who share a single focus and are inspired and committed to offering great service and creating positive memorable experiences.
Kyle St. John is the Executive Chef bringing his passion of farm-to-table cooking and fresh, locally-sourced cuisine.
The menu changes with each season, integrating fresh herbs, fruits and vegetables grown and gathered from our own half-acre Harvest Garden. The new bar is a haven of sociability, featuring an innovative handcrafted cocktail menu, enticing wine list and 18 craft beers on tap—all for sipping along with earnest conversation.
The Harvest team shares their masterfully creative and intensely local take on Californian comfort food designed with food-lovers in mind.
Lunch: Daily from 11a - 3p
Opium Hour: Everyday 3p - 6p (dine-in only)
Dinner: Daily from 3p - 9p
We offer our full menu for takeout and delivery, with delivery offered in partnership with Doordash or through our website. To place a pickup order, please call 949.715.8205. We look forward to seeing you soon!
With a casual yet cozy ambiance, Wine Gallery will make you feel right at home with our inviting and friendly restaurant staff. Craft Cocktails coming soon.
- HSHeleneSvipOrlando / Central Florida East •10 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThe best dinner spot in Laguna, for a lively, scenic, and fun atmosphere. Food from Fin at Larsen is fresh, innovative and delicious-with craft cocktails at sunset. Memorable in all the best ways.More infoLarsen at Hotel LagunaPrice: Expensive• Californian• Laguna Beach•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipOrange County •11 reviews4.0Dined 2 days agoFirst time to this restaurant, and it was OK. The waiter was bit grumpy. We enjoyed the drinks. ￼ The eggplant parm was good but the salad was boring. my husband had the minestrone soup and the Bolognese with Pappardelle pasta which was good. We had the warm chocolate molten cake with ice cream, which was just ok. I think the restaurant is overpriced and probably won’t go back. ￼More infoAlessa by Chef PirozziPrice: Moderate• Italian• Laguna Beach•4.4
- CECandieESan Diego •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoThe food was delicious. Everyone enjoyed their meal. Service was good and we enjoyed it all.More infoLumberyardPrice: Moderate• American• Laguna Beach•4.5
- SBSheilaBvipSan Francisco Bay Area •5 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 19, 2023Skyloft went out of their way to provide exceptional customer service! Great food, view and ambience. We definitely recommend! Thank you to Robert and Manager for your extra effort for us!More infoSkyloft OCPrice: Moderate• American• Laguna Beach•4.5
- IRIrishRosevipOrange County •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Always an amazing experience!More info230 Forest AvenuePrice: Moderate• Californian• Laguna Beach•4.8
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Laguna Beach
Laguna Beach in Orange County is teeming with delectable dining experiences. No matter what you crave, you will find it here. True to the Southern California vibe, you’ll find a wide array of Mexican cuisine, from luxurious accommodations to that traditional taco truck taste. If you’re in the mood for some down-home American comfort food, Laguna Beach offers everything from casual 1950s diners to elegant four-course establishments. If pizza is what you crave, Laguna Beach offers several small bistros as well as larger chains to choose from. The ability to enjoy your cuisine with an ocean view is truly the culinary trademark of Laguna Beach. Beachfront dining comes in all flavors and prices; just be sure to make your reservation first.
Frequently asked questions
As of October 1, 2023 there are 51 restaurants in Laguna Beach. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Californian, Contemporary American, Italian, Seafood and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Laguna Beach who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Laguna Beach either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Villa Roma
- The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel
- Aliso Creek Golf Course
- Villa DArte
- Nita Carman Park
- The Ranch at Laguna Beach
- Niguel Marine Life Refuge
- Alta Laguna Park
- Moulton Meadows Park
- Casa Laguna Inn & Spa
- Heisler Park
- Laguna's Hidden Gem
- Boat Canyon Shopping Center
- Laguna Culinary Arts Academy
- Laguna Museum of Art
- Lumberyard Plaza Shopping Center
- Irvine Bowl Park
- Salt Creek Beach Park
- Aliso Beach County Park
- Ideal Laguna Beach Cottage