Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
4653 S. Straits Highway, Indian River, MI, 49749.
Enjoy the POUR Kitchen & Bar Experience!
Parties of 6 or more will need a credit card to hold a reservation.
Located on the waterfront in Bay Harbor, NOMAD. offers a vibrant atmosphere that pairs well with its sharable plates, evolving wine list, and house cocktails.
Our menu was artfully crafted through the senses of a NOMAD, with flavors and influences from across the world.
Recently opened in Spring 2022, our mission is to continuously evolve while always maintaining exceptional quality and creativity.
Please note if booking outside dining, restaurant can't hold inside tables if inclement weather occurs. Thank you for your understanding.
- FFrenzee60Orlando / Central Florida East •10 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoLove the Bolognese!!! My go to for sure but everything is wonderful and drinks are a good pour! My favorite restaurant in Petoskey!More infoSpring & PorterPrice: Expensive• Global, International• Petoskey•4.8
- CWChrisWColumbus •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoFarm board was amazing. I had Scallops special and it was so good! Love this place.More infoChandler's a RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Global, International• Petoskey•4.7
- OTDetroit / Eastern Michigan •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoFood and service was beyond excellent. We will definitely return.More infoVintage Chophouse l Wine BarPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Bay Harbor•4.6
- VBVictorBvipNorthern Michigan / Upper Peninsula •9 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoAmazing!!! As always. This has become a must stop everytime we visit the area.More infoNOMAD.Price: Expensive• American• Petoskey•4.6
- JKJamesKNorthern Michigan / Upper Peninsula •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 20, 2023Pour was a nice place to eat , Sat in booths in the back . It was quiet, food was great . My dinning partner and I got the Impossible burgers and potatoes . Awesome . Mondays are Burger night .Waiter was pleasant and on top of his job .Highly Recommend PourMore infoPour Kitchen & BarPrice: Expensive• Global, International• Petoskey•4.8
For those interested in a tour of American cuisine history, Petoskey is the place to go. Nineteenth-century buildings still stand, repurposed for the modern age with countless small restaurants offering various cuisine experiences. For breakfast, try pancakes and eggs supported by ample pieces of bacon. Lunch could be fresh perch covered in a rich batter amply applied, accompanied by hush puppies and a zippy coleslaw. The tartar sauce is a fresh homemade dill concoction that is unknown elsewhere. Finish your American cuisine day with dinner, beginning with a buffalo cauliflower appetizer and an entree of a 9-ounce lobster tail, buttered and covered in a smooth garlic sauce. Move on to a prime rib steak with a unique horseradish dip and mashed potatoes covered in wholesome prime rib gravy.
Frequently asked questions
- Hotel Perry Historical Marker
- Hampton Inn & Suites Petoskey
- Bear River Park
- Americas Best Value Inn - Petoskey
- @ Michigan Inn & Lodge
- Haakwood Station Historical
- Presque Isle Township Museum
- North Shore Park
- Riverview Park
- Spring Lake Park
- Inland Waterway Historical Marker
- Rogers City Yacht Harbor
- Gulpin Memorial Field
- Petoskey Station
- Michigan Central Depot Historical Marker
- Passenger Pigeons Historical Marker
- P H Hoeft State Park
- Black Mountain Forest Recreation Area
- Curtis Park
- Petoskey Marina