- CWChrisWColumbus •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoFarm board was amazing. I had Scallops special and it was so good! Love this place.More infoChandler's a RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Global, International• Petoskey•4.7
- VBVictorBvipNorthern Michigan / Upper Peninsula •9 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoAmazing!!! As always. This has become a must stop everytime we visit the area.More infoNOMAD.Price: Expensive• American• Petoskey•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerDenver / Colorado •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoFrom the minute you walk in and Kathy greets you with that bubbly personality you know it’s going to be a great night. They lost power a few minutes before we came in. They let us sit at the bar, we got drinks and cold shrimp. The Chef came out to tell us what he could do for us at that point. Once the electric company said it was going to be awhile they called all their reservations for the night to cancel. They even had a company Christmas party of 50 they had to cancel. The staff was amazing! Kind, funny, accommodating etc. we felt bad for them and all they wanted to do was accommodate us. There were only three couples in the place because we all came in before they legally had to close the doors. We can’t say enough about how we were treated by this warm, kind staff.More infoThe Argonne HousePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Charlevoix•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerSouthwest Florida •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoExcellent cuisine, and service! The oysters were fresh and very good. The venison and duck were delicious! Had one of the non alcoholic cocktails and that was great as well.More infoSpring & PorterPrice: Expensive• Global, International• Petoskey•4.8
- JKJamesKNorthern Michigan / Upper Peninsula •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 20, 2023Pour was a nice place to eat , Sat in booths in the back . It was quiet, food was great . My dinning partner and I got the Impossible burgers and potatoes . Awesome . Mondays are Burger night .Waiter was pleasant and on top of his job .Highly Recommend PourMore infoPour Kitchen & BarPrice: Expensive• Global, International• Petoskey•4.8
Charlevoix, Michigan is a beachside community with Lake Charlevoix on its east side and the Grand Traverse Bay of Lake Michigan on its west side. The area is well-known for its proximity to Fisherman's Island State Park as well as for its array of family-friendly dining choices, many of which make the most of local lake seafood. For a different taste, local pizza shops feature specialty toppings such as prosciutto, salami and hot Italian sausage. The area also has many family-owned and -operated diners featuring the traditional Michigan pasty. Pasties are similar to a potpie and include locally grown root vegetables such as turnip, parsnip and rutabaga along with potatoes, peas, carrots and chicken or beef.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 6, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Charlevoix. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Seafood and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Charlevoix who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Charlevoix either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Bridge Park
- Fishermans Island State Park
- Beaver Harbor Marina
- Elm Pointe Park
- Manistique Township Park
- Charlevoix Station Historical
- Antrim Dells Golf Course
- Greensky Hill Mission Historical Marker
- Mormon Print Shop Historical Marker
- Elm Pointe Historical Museum
- Beaver Island
- Saint James Township Park
- Michigan Islands National Wildlife Refuge
- Swan Valley Marina
- East Park
- Mallard Golf Club
- Schoolcraft Historical Museum
- Manistique Station
- Burgess Station Historical
- Echo Park