- OTOpenTable DinerNorthern Michigan / Upper Peninsula •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoAlways a wonderful experience at Funistrada!The staff and food are consistently amazing. We appreciate this gem in Maple City!More infoTrattoria FunistradaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Glen Arbor / Maple City•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023We were there for the first time to celebrate Thanksgiving. Management graciously accommodated our seating preference, the food was delicious, service exceptional and the view a wonderful bonus! We will return.More infoAerie Restaurant & LoungePrice: Very Expensive• American• Acme•4.4
- MMMegMvipNorthern Michigan / Upper Peninsula •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023The Boathouse was wonderful as always! It’s our favorite place to eat.More infoBoathouse RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• European• Traverse City•4.9
- KLKelLatGrand Rapids / Western Michigan •4 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 10, 2023Promptly seated. Service was really good! Food options were many to suit all the cravings. Unexpected bonus of happy hour! Would definitely consider returning.More infoReflect Bistro inside Cambria SuitesPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Traverse City•4.5
- LHLisaHChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Beautiful restaurant with amazing food. Highly recommend!More infoArtisan - Traverse CityPrice: Expensive• American• Traverse City•4.7
Discover Glen Arbor/Maple City
As a small, charming town in the northwestern corner of Michigan, Maple City offers both down-home basic fare and hidden elegant dining gems. Whether you are visiting the area or reside in this tree-rich neighborhood, you can find tastes that satisfy. Family restaurants offer staples that everyone enjoys, such as hot-oven baked subs, specialty pizzas featuring toppings of your choice, barbecue baby back ribs, and pan-fried locally caught perch and walleye. Those seeking elegant dining will not be disappointed with a French country bistro that uses locally sourced ingredients or a local Italian eatery with authentic cuisine and celebrated wines.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 1, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Glen Arbor / Maple City. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Glen Arbor / Maple City who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Glen Arbor / Maple City either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Benzie State Park Historical
- Sleeping Bear Golf Club
- Kings Challenge Golf Club
- Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore
- Pearl Lake Natural Area
- Mountain Flowers Golf Course
- Empire Lakeshore Inn
- D H Day State Park
- Stormer Station Historical
- Village Park
- Veterans Park
- Empire Area Museum
- Myles Kimmerly Park
- Honor Motel
- Empire Lumber County Historical Marker
- Champion Hill Golf Course
- Schomberg Station Historical
- Old Settlers Park Historical Marker
- Early State Parks Historical Marker
- Honor Station Historical