Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our menu utilizes the best in farm-to-table cooking, paired with a specially chosen wine list, a deep selection of craft beers, and classic cocktails with a spin. Our in-house pastry chef caps off your experience and satisfies your sweet craving with delicious sweets, cakes and pastries.
This is gourmet comfort food with a creative twist. We want to challenge your expectation of suburban dining, bringing a bit of downtown Cincinnati’s gastronomy scene to Liberty Township.
Patio seating is first come first serve and we do not take reservations for the patio but will always try to honor requests. Due to high demand for patio seating this season we will require that the entire party has arrived prior to being seated.
- MAMAriannvipCincinnati / Dayton •43 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoMy first time here and will definitely be back. Totally enjoyed all the flavors of my food. Great experienceMore infoKona Grill - CincinnatiPrice: Moderate• American• Cincinnati•4.1
- RreclevelCincinnati / Dayton •7 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe restaurant week meal was outstanding. A great deal of food for $26. For appetizers, we got the beer cheese and the poutine. Despite being told they were half portion, we took half of each one home.More infoTaste of Belgium - Liberty TownshipPrice: Moderate• Belgian• Liberty Township•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinervipCincinnati / Dayton •4 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 15, 2023Food was good and service was great! Thanks again Sarah!More infoBrio Italian Grille - Liberty Township - Liberty CenterPrice: Moderate• Italian• West Chester•3.9
- MmichaeltIndiana •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Birthday and wine club pick up. Tasting was longer as shift change appeared to be happening, leaving only 2 maitre de’s for approximately 12-15 tasters. Dinner was absolutely amazingMore infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Liberty TownshipPrice: Moderate• American• Liberty Township•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerColumbus •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Everything was splendid. Wesley was an absolute treat and a huge delight. The food was delicious, I highly recommend saving room for dessert bc that was the best part !More infoSOB SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Liberty Township•4.7
Discover Liberty Township
Centrally situated right between the metropolitan areas of Cincinnati and Dayton, Liberty Township is a growing, trendy community with eateries to satisfy any palate. Grab some farm-to-table entrees and cocktails, including a fabulous weekend brunch. Premier dining, shopping, and entertainment attract visitors and locals to the Liberty Center; folks can enjoy modern American, Italian or Asian dinner and a movie in one locale. After working up a good appetite walking the trails at Dudley Woods, dive into specialty pizzas, Tuscan-inspired grilled entrees, or gyros and souvlaki. Or, if you'd prefer to pair that healthy stroll with low-calorie or super healthy fare, you'll find diet-friendly options as well.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Liberty Township. Our customers recommend Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Liberty Township, SOB Steakhouse and Cozy's Cafe and Pub
As of September 23, 2023 there are 6 restaurants in Liberty Township. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Farm-to-table, Steakhouse, Belgian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Liberty Township who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Liberty Township either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Mcginnis Park Historical
- Van Leunens Shopping Center
- Lakota Plaza Shopping Center
- Comfort Inn Monroe
- Lebanon Commerical Historic District
- Meadows Park
- Kings Mason Plaza Shopping Center
- Voice of America Park
- AC Hotel by Marriott Cincinnati North/West Chester
- Pisgah Youth Park
- East End Historic District
- Monroe Park
- Liberty Towne Centre Shopping Center
- North Broadway Historic District
- Runyan Field
- Westchester Plaza Shopping Center
- Four Points by Sheraton Cincinnati North/West Chester
- Glendower Museum
- Americana Amusement Park Historical
- Gray History of Wireless Museum