Cuisine (20 of 21)
43 restaurants available nearby
Went for Cincinnati Restaurant Week and had the three course meal. Everything was excellent! Beautifully prepared and presented, the food was delicious. We both had prime rib and it was tender and tasty. I also highly recommend a doggy bag for that prime rib so as to leave room for the carrot cake...
Brendan and Moe provided the best service we have ever had. The scallop special was delicious. Will definitely return!
Pleasant, efficient, and friendly service during seating, ordering, serving & payment. The food was very flavorful and the sampler appetizer was excellent and more than enough for two people to share. There is no alcohol available at this time.
45 minute wait time for our food once we ordered. Need to focus on inside guest vs. carry out orders and hire more staff
I was about 10 mins late for my reservation and they were gladly able to still seat us. The host, waiter and the gentleman who was taking the food to all of the tables was very nice! The food was so good!!! I have no complaints and I will definitely be going back, possibly today!
- Mainstrasse Village
- Cincinnati Art Museum
- Cinergy Field
- Cincinnati Northern Kentucky International Airport
- Union Center Pavillion Shopping Center
- Coney Island
- Hilton Cincinnati Airport
- Duke Energy Convention Center
- Loveland Shopping Center
- Staybridge Suites Cincinnati North
- CVG Airport
- Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza
- Northern Kentucky University
- Dayton Art Institute
- Cross Pointe Centre Shopping Center
- Fort Saint Clair State Park
- Delhi Township Park
- Kenwood Towne Centre Shopping Center
- Dayton Mall Shopping Center
- Kings Island Amusement Park