Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The Food here is as stunning as the décor. The Italian Cuisine is equal to the very best anywhere in St. Louis. Il Bel Lago's menu rates among the top Italian restaurants in St. Louis, as does the service. Come visit us and see for yourself.
- SMSusanMChicago / Illinois •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoGreat selection and service. It’s my favorite Italian restaurant in St. Louis. Veal tortellini is amazing, I’d “tell” you about other dishes but I can’t pass up this gem each time!! Cocktails are top notch.More infoIL Bel Lago - From the HillPrice: Moderate• Italian• Creve Coeur•4.9
- SASallyAExclusive •4 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe were celebrating 2 birthdays and it was a perfect evening. Food was excellent. Waitperson was outstanding! Loved itMore infoBristol Seafood Grill - Creve CoeurPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Creve Coeur•4.6
- MAMarcASt. Louis •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoFood and service were excellent, although a bit delayed. The night we were there was very busy and understaffed, but they made the best of it.More info801 LocalPrice: Expensive• American• Frontenac•4.7
- SSharonvipSt. Louis •22 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 17, 2023Once again, we enjoyed a fabulous evening at Santa Fe Bistro. If you haven’t had the pleasure , you are missing out. Always a warm welcome, great ambience and food that exceeds your expedtations, you are going to make Santa Fe your favorite casual dining. For a bonus, Thursday evening offers live music that adds to an upbeat evening with family and friends. Also, outdoor dining with heaters is abvailable as long as our weather cooperates. Check it out!More infoSanta Fe BistroPrice: Expensive• Southwest• Creve Coeur•4.7
- WWillSt. Louis •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was fantastic and the service was spot on. Go see Caroline for a great dining experience. Highly recommend the Parmesan-Crusted Chicken.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Town & CountryPrice: Moderate• American• Chesterfield•4.4
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Creve Coeur
Creve Coeur is a chic St. Louis suburb where visitors can have a relaxed dinner just outside of the big city. The town specializes in steak and seafood grills, with build-your-own burgers and paired beer listings. There are also many smokehouses with St. Louis-style barbecue, a local favorite that has been recognized nationwide. In fact, the tomato-based sauce popular in the area was ranked among the best barbecues in the U.S. These barbecue restaurants don't just smoke beef and pork but turkey and chicken, too, giving their menus a wider range of flavors. Visitors can also sample some of the city's French cuisine with traditional Parisian-style bistros and cafés. The city has a cultural connection to French food that dates back centuries when French fur trappers traded in the area.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Creve Coeur is Bristol Seafood Grill - Creve Coeur
- Courtyard St. Louis Westport Plaza
- Sheraton Westport Lakeside Chalet
- Drury Inn & Suites Westport
- Motel 6 St. Louis Maryland Heights
- Creve Coeur Plaza Shopping Center
- Westgate Centre Shopping Center
- Courtyard St. Louis Creve Coeur
- Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - East Lackland Rd.
- Conway Park
- Days Inn & Suites St. Louis/Westport
- Red Roof Inn St.Louis- Westport
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. Louis Westport Plaza
- Sheraton Westport Plaza
- Olive Arcade Plaza Shopping Center
- Sonesta ES Suites St. Louis Westport
- DoubleTree by Hilton St. Louis at Westport
- Dorsett Village Shopping Center
- Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Craig Road
- Comfort Inn St Louis - Westport
- Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur