Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Local foodies may be familiar with this popular North Shore restaurant group's other locations: Teresa's Prime Steakhouse and Teresa's Grille Nineteen in North Reading, and Teresa's Italian Eatery in Middleton.
Tavern in the Square continually adapts to fit the community in which it is located, creating a fun and casual atmosphere that is enjoyable for everyone.
- MMMaryMvipGreater Boston •10 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWonderful spot for lunch! Nice menu!! Will go back!!More infoSognoPrice: Expensive• Italian• Woburn•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipGreater Boston •9 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe had a wonderful dinner at Capital Grille Burlington last night. We love this place because we are treated like family, especially by our server Dave. The manager Roberto checked in and gave my son a complimentary dessert plate with cheesecake and chocolate cake since he came home from college for Thanksgiving. Of course, the food was delicious—my bone-in filet was beyond tender, my son enjoyed his 10 ounce filet and my husband loved his bone-in ribeye. We can’t wait until our next visit.More infoThe Capital Grille - BurlingtonPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Burlington•4.8
- EGEGJGGreater Boston •39 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoMy family and I tried Teresa's Ristorante for the first-time last week as we had a great experience. The food was delicious, and the service was friendly and efficient. We had a group of 8 and everyone loved their meal. We look forward to coming again soon. There was so much on the menu we wanted to try.More infoTeresa’s Ristorante Bar & PizzeriaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Woburn•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipLos Angeles •5 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWe had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner experience at Mooo Burlington. We happened to be lucky enough to get Suzanne, who immediately started off our experience with a very kind greeting and initiated out what became a wonderful evening. Our meal was delicious and prepared just as we had ordered it. BTW, the Parker House dinner rolls were amazing and we loved them. But overall our meal and the time that we spent at the restaurant were enhanced by Suzanne’s service with a warm smile and she was so nice. We will definitely go back again any time we are in Boston (this particular restaurant is just outside of Boston but there are 2 others that I believe are in or close to Boston). Thank you Mooo…and thank you Suzanne! 🏻More infoMooo BURLINGTONPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Burlington•4.8
- DDavevipWashington, D.C. Area •12 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023As always, the food was terrific. LOVE their flatbreads. They seated us in the bar, and I don't think I want to sit there again: once the place was less than half full, the acoustics got to the point where numerous voices were just piercing the air. We were unfortunate that our booth was directly in the line of fire of a woman whose voice descended from Ethel Merman: 200 words a minute NON STOP with a voice that had a nasal rasp to it. Continuous, for 45 minutes. She wasn't yelling, but with those acoustics we could hear every word (at 200 wpm), like it or not, as she toured her entire family's and co-workers' recent doings and more. We were screwed and for the first time ever, we couldn't wait to get out of a Seasons 52. Acoustics matter. So I don't want to sit in the bar anymore.More infoSeasons 52 - BurlingtonPrice: Expensive• American• Burlington•4.8
Boston’s 8 hottest restaurant openings of 2023
Boston’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Dorchester spot that serves food from the African diaspora and a soulful Greek place in Brookline from an award-winning team.
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
8 stellar special-occasion restaurants in Boston
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. Book a table at one of these top eight restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
6 new restaurants making a splash in Boston right now
Boston’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston & New England
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to drink in Boston right now
Boston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Boston’s best outdoor dining
Boston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Boston & New England
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 22 greatest restaurants around Boston
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Boston dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
These are Boston’s 9 Best Burgers to Try Now
Even with the wealth of cuisines in the Boston area, sometimes you just need a burger. Whether you crave it pared-back and classic, piled high with luxe ingredients like foie gras, or — wait for it — vegan, at these nine restaurants you’ll find a whole bevy of beautiful burgers.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Boston
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Woburn is a medium-sized neighborhood located in the Boston suburbs. Casual restaurants serving pasta and stir-fry are popular in this area. Located in shopping malls and strip malls, these locations are great for fast meals. Fresh salads including tomatoes, spinach, and Caesar dressing are healthy options for lunch. You don't have to commit to entire entrées at these restaurants, which means they are great for standalone appetizers and snacks. Woburn's traditional American eateries also stand out among other dining spots. Serving burgers, sandwiches and flatbread pizzas, the area offers much of the same comfort food that is common to the city of Boston. Overall, Woburn takes great pride in its homemade foods.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Woburn is STREGA Italiano – Woburn
- Holiday Inn Express Boston North-Woburn
- Comfort Inn Boston/Woburn
- Crowne Plaza Boston - Woburn
- Anderson Woburn Station
- Route 128 38 Shopping Center
- Best Western Plus New Englander - Boston/North
- Woburn Mall Shopping Center
- Woburn Plaza Shopping Center
- Woburn Mall
- Oakland Station Historical
- Courtyard Boston Woburn/Burlington
- Harvard Stadium
- Courtyard Boston Woburn/Boston North
- Residence Inn Boston Woburn
- Red Roof Inn Plus Boston - Woburn
- E Z Way Shopping Center
- Mishawum Station
- Extended Stay America - Boston - Woburn
- Davidson Park
- Rag Rock Hill Park