Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
At IL Massimo we are proud to offer a seasonal Italian menu inspired by the regional cuisines of Italy. Signature dishes include Spaghettoni alla Carbonara with guanciale and a farm fresh egg, Point Judith Calamari en Padella, and the Pesce al Guazzetto with fresh local fish and little neck clams.
From Legal Sea Foods, Legal C Bar emerges–a focused yet full-flavored social urban venue, casual in style. Classic “C” fare like clams, cod, calamari as well as custom cocktails and carafes provides a contemporary, comfortable experience.
- WBWilliamBGreater Boston •7 reviews4.0Dined 1 day agoSarah is best waitperson in America. If you’re lucky enough to have her and the Cobb salad with balsamic dressing you are gonna be happy.More infoNot Your Average Joe's WestwoodPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Westwood•4.4
- 44friendsGreater Boston •9 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoLovely upscale bar and dining experience! The hostess was welcoming and maitre’d polite and professional. Comfortable elegance. Naomi, at the bar, and Anthony, our server, were knowledgable about food and beverage, and were prompt in every aspect. Best ever Bloody Mary and wonderful Prosecco. Table of 4 with 2 steaks (filet) and 2 Ahi tuna. Excellent advice regarding wine pairing too! The meal was just fabulous and perfectly prepared. Service was excellent. Anthony anticipated in advance every request. Looking forward to another visit as I think this will be our “go to” restaurant’More infoThe Capital Grille - DedhamPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Dedham•4.7
- PPeterGreater Boston •17 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great seafood choices, well prepared. The Tuna was very good and we enjoy many of the dishes, but not cheap. A highlight of the Boston seafood scene.More infoLegal C Bar - DedhamPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Dedham•4.2
- WWynemGreater Boston •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Love the food! Only was shock that when I order steak tips I only received three (3) pieces for $27. I am not sure if it was accidental or this is the way it comes . No once information was mentioned on the menu.More infoLiberty & MAINPrice: Expensive• American• Dedham•4.4
- DDelta73Greater Boston •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Wonderful selection of menu items, sure to satisfy any preferences. We've enjoyed their brunch menu, lunch menu, and dinner menu -- all of them excellent. There is an extensive wine selection and the cocktails are always expertly prepared. We've always had professional and attentive service from the waitstaff.More infoIl Massimo - Legacy PlacePrice: Expensive• Italian• Dedham•4.6
The 8 best new Boston restaurants of 2023
Boston’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Dorchester spot that serves food from the African diaspora and a soulful Greek place in Brookline from an award-winning team.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
8 stellar special-occasion restaurants in Boston
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. Book a table at one of these top eight restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
6 new restaurants making a splash in Boston right now
Boston’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston & New England
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to drink in Boston right now
Boston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Boston’s best outdoor dining
Boston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Boston & New England
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 22 greatest restaurants around Boston
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Boston dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
These are Boston’s 9 Best Burgers to Try Now
Even with the wealth of cuisines in the Boston area, sometimes you just need a burger. Whether you crave it pared-back and classic, piled high with luxe ingredients like foie gras, or — wait for it — vegan, at these nine restaurants you’ll find a whole bevy of beautiful burgers.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Boston
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
The suburb of Boston, Dedham, and the surrounding area provides a plethora of unique restaurants with signature dishes. High-end restaurants serving 8-course meals exist among bistros serving burgers. Seek out an establishment offering authentic clam chowder, or Boston chowder, a thick soup made with clams, cream, potatoes, butter, and onions. Of course, you can’t leave Dedham without trying a lobster roll, piles of lobster meat with mayonnaise served on a bun, but why not try some more unique lobster dishes as well? Lobster spaghetti, lobster-stuffed dumplings, or lobster stew can be found at various establishments. If you’re looking for some comfort food, taste some of the Dedham area’s authentic Boston baked beans.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Dedham is The Capital Grille - Dedham
- Dedham Mall Shopping Center
- Museum of Bad Art
- Dedham Plaza Shopping Center
- Hilton Boston/Dedham
- Dedham Mall
- Dedham Corporate Center Station
- Holiday Inn Boston - Dedham Hotel & Conference Center
- Lechmere Sales Shopping Center
- French Welcome B&B
- Residence Inn Boston Dedham
- Endicott Station
- Westwood 128 Plaza Shopping Center
- Fairfield Inn Boston Dedham